EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Marine and Terrestrial Lidar|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- M. A. Lefsky, (2010), “A global forest canopy height map from the Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer and the Geoscience Laser Altimeter System,” Geophysical Research Letters, vol. 37, p. L15401. [CrossRef]
- J. B. Drake, et al. (2002), “Estimation of tropical forest structural characteristics using large-footprint lidar,” Remote Sensing of Environment, vol. 79, pp. 305-319. [CrossRef]
- G. Zhang, et al. (2014), “Estimation of forest aboveground biomass in California using canopy height and leaf area index estimated from satellite data,” Remote Sensing of Environment, vol. 151, pp. 44-56. [CrossRef]
- J. B. Drake, (2001), “Estimation of tropical forest aboveground biomass using large-footprint lidar,” Doctoral Dissertation--University of Maryland, College Park, p. 184.
- I. Fayad, et al. (2014), “Canopy Height Estimation in French Guiana with LiDAR ICESat/GLAS Data Using Principal Component Analysis and Random Forest Regressions,” Remote Sensing, vol. 6, pp. 11883-11914. [CrossRef]
- M. Simard, et al. (2011), “Mapping forest canopy height globally with spaceborne lidar,” Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences, vol. 116, p. G04021.
- J. E. Kalshoven et al. (1993), “Remote sensing of the Earth’s surface with an airborne polarized laser,” Geoscience and Remote Sensing, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 31, pp. 438-446. [CrossRef]
- M. A. Lefsky, et al., (2007), “Revised method for forest canopy height estimation from Geoscience Laser Altimeter System waveforms,” Journal of Applied Remote Sensing, vol. 1, pp. 013537-013537-18.
- J. A. B. Rosette, et al., (2008), “Vegetation height estimates for a mixed temperate forest using satellite laser altimetry,” International Journal of Remote Sensing, vol. 29, pp. 1475-1493. [CrossRef]
- N. Baghdadi, et al. (2014), “Testing Different Methods of Forest Height and Aboveground Biomass Estimations From ICESat/GLAS Data in Eucalyptus Plantations in Brazil,” Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, IEEE Journal of, vol. 7, pp. 290-299. [CrossRef]
- M. A. Lefsky, et al. (2005), “Estimates of forest canopy height and aboveground biomass using ICESat,” Geophysical Research Letters, vol. 32, p. L22S02. [CrossRef]
- X. Lu, et al. (2014), “A Super-Resolution Laser Altimetry Concept,” Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, IEEE, vol. 11, pp. 298-302. [CrossRef]
- Y. Hu, et al. (2007), “Elevation information in tail (EIT) technique for lidar altimetry,” Opt. Express, vol. 15, pp. 14504-14515 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- X. Lu et al. (2014), “Accuracy of land surface elevation from CALIPSO mission data,” Optical Engineering, vol. 54, pp. 031102-031102.
- X. Lu, et al. (2014), “Ocean subsurface studies with the CALIPSO spaceborne lidar,” Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans, vol. 119, pp. 4305-4317. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.