EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques III)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- Whiteman D N, Demoz B, Rush K, et al, 2006: Raman lidar measurements during the International H2O Project. Part I: Instrumentation and analysis techniques. Journal of Atmospheric and Oceanic Technology, 23(2), 157-169. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhi-Shen Liu, Zhi-Gang Li, Bing-Yi Liu, et al, 2009: Analysis of saturation signal correction of the troposphere lidar. Chinese Optics Letters, 7(11), 1051-1054. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Petty and D. D. Turner, 2006: “Combine analog-to-digital and photon counting detection utilized for continuous Raman lidar measurements,” presented at the 23rd International Laser Radar Conference, Nara, Japan. [Google Scholar]
- R. K. Newsom, D. D. Turner, M. Clayton, and R. Ferrare, 2008: “Progress on the use of combined analog and photon counting detection for Raman lidar,” presented at the 24th International Laser Radar Conference, Boulder, Colorado, USA. [Google Scholar]
- D. D. Turner and J. E. M. Goldsmith, 1999: “Twenty-four-hour Raman lidar water vapor measurements during the Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Program’ s 1996 and 1997 water vapor intensive observation periods,” J. Atmos. Ocean. Technol. 16, 1062–1076. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Newsom R K, Turner D D, Mielke B, et al, 2009: Simultaneous analog and photon counting detection for Raman lidar. Applied optics, 2009, 48(20), 3903-3914. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fei Gao, 2012: Study of Process in Atmospheric Boundary Layer over Land-Sea T ransition Interface Using Scanning Lidar. Nova Gorica. [Google Scholar]
- Zhi-Shen Liu, Bing-Yi Liu, Zhi-Gang Li, et al, 2007: Wind measurements with incoherent Doppler lidar based on iodine filters at night and day. Applied Physics B, 88(2), 327-335. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bing-Yi Liu, 2008: Performance optimization and wind field retrieval for mobile wind lidar. Ocean University of China. [Google Scholar]
- Zhi-Shen Liu, Bing-Yi Liu, Song-Hua Wu, et al, 2008: High spatial and temporal resolution mobile incoherent Doppler lidar for sea surface wind measurements. Optics letters, 33(13), 1485-1487. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.