EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Poster Session (Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques III)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- T. Halldórsson and J. Langerholc, “Geometrical form factors for the lidar function,” Appl. Opt. 17, 240–244 (1978). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Sassen and G.C. Dodd, “Lidar crossover function and misalignment effects,” Appl. Opt. 21, 3162-3165 (1982). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sasano, H. Shimizu, N. Takeuchi, and M. Okuda, “Geometrical form factor in the laser radar equation: an experimental determination,” Appl. Opt. 18, 2886-2890 (1979). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ulla Wandinger and Albert Ansmann, “Experimental determination of the lidar overlap profile with Raman lidar,” Appl. Opt. 41, 511-514 (2002). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Shunxing Hu, Xiaobin Wang, Yonghua Wu, Chen Li, and Huanling Hu, “Geometrical form factor determination with Raman backscattering signals,” Opt. Let. 30, 1879-1881 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, Z. Tao, D. Liu, D. Wu, C. Xie, Y. Wang, A new experiment method for lidar overlap factor using a CCD side-scatter technique, Opt. Let. 40, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Barnes, N. C. Parikh Sharma, and T. B. Kaplan, Atmospheric aerosol profiling with a bistatic imaging lidar system, Appl. Opt. 46(15), 2922-2929 (2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- F.G. Fernald, “Analysis of atmospheric lidar observations: some comments,” Appl. Opt. 23, 652-653 (1984). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Tao, D. Liu, Z. Wang, X. Ma, Q. Zhang, C. Xie, S. Hu, Y. Wang, Measurements of aerosol phase function and vertical backscattering coefficient using a charge-couple device sidescatter lidar, Opt. Express 1127 DOI: 10.1364/OE.22.001127, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.