EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Poster Session (Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques III)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- T. Halldórsson and J. Langerholc, “Geometrical form factors for the lidar function,” Appl. Opt. 17, 240–244 (1978). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- K. Sassen and G.C. Dodd, “Lidar crossover function and misalignment effects,” Appl. Opt. 21, 3162-3165 (1982). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Y. Sasano, H. Shimizu, N. Takeuchi, and M. Okuda, “Geometrical form factor in the laser radar equation: an experimental determination,” Appl. Opt. 18, 2886-2890 (1979). [CrossRef]
- Ulla Wandinger and Albert Ansmann, “Experimental determination of the lidar overlap profile with Raman lidar,” Appl. Opt. 41, 511-514 (2002). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Shunxing Hu, Xiaobin Wang, Yonghua Wu, Chen Li, and Huanling Hu, “Geometrical form factor determination with Raman backscattering signals,” Opt. Let. 30, 1879-1881 (2005). [CrossRef]
- Z. Wang, Z. Tao, D. Liu, D. Wu, C. Xie, Y. Wang, A new experiment method for lidar overlap factor using a CCD side-scatter technique, Opt. Let. 40, (2015).
- J. E. Barnes, N. C. Parikh Sharma, and T. B. Kaplan, Atmospheric aerosol profiling with a bistatic imaging lidar system, Appl. Opt. 46(15), 2922-2929 (2007). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- F.G. Fernald, “Analysis of atmospheric lidar observations: some comments,” Appl. Opt. 23, 652-653 (1984). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed]
- Z. Tao, D. Liu, Z. Wang, X. Ma, Q. Zhang, C. Xie, S. Hu, Y. Wang, Measurements of aerosol phase function and vertical backscattering coefficient using a charge-couple device sidescatter lidar, Opt. Express 1127 DOI: 10.1364/OE.22.001127, (2014)
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.