EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques III)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- G. Papageorgiou and Govindjee, Chlorophyll a fluorescence. A signature of photosynthesis. Dordrecht, The Netherlands: Springer, 2004. [CrossRef]
- C. Frankenberg, J. B. Fisher, J. Worden, G. Badgley, S. S. Saatchi, J.-E. Lee, G. C. Toon, A. Butz, M. Jung, A. Kuze, and T. Yokota, “New global observations of the terrestrial carbon cycle from GOSAT: Patterns of plant fluorescence with gross primary productivity,” Geophys. Res. Lett., 38(17), L17706, 2011. [CrossRef]
- J. L. Monteith, “Solar radiation and productivity in tropical ecosystems,” Journal of Applied Ecology, 9(3), 747-766, 1972. [CrossRef]
- M. Rossini, M. Meroni, M. Migliavacca, G. Manca, S. Cogliati, L. Busetto, V. Picchi, A. Cescatti, G. Seufert, and R. Colombo, “High resolution field spectroscopy measurements for estimating gross ecosystem production in a rice field,” Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 150, 1283-1296, 2010. [CrossRef]
- J. Flexas, J. M. Escalona, S. Evain, J. Gulias, I. Moya, C. B. Osmond, and H. Medrano, “Steady-state chlorophyll fluorescence (Fs) measurements as a tool to follow variations of net CO2 assimilation and stomatal conductance during water-stress in C-3 plants,” Physiologia Plantarum, 114(2), 231-240, Feb 2002. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- G. P. Asner, J. Mascaro, H. C. Muller-Landau, G. Vieilledent, R. Vaudry, M. Rasamoelina, J. S. Hall, and M. van Breugel, “A universal airborne LiDAR approach for tropical forest carbon mapping,” Oecologia, 168(4), 1147-1160, Apr 2012. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. Mascaro, M. Detto, G. P. Asner, and H. C. Muller-Landau, “Evaluating uncertainty in mapping forest carbon with airborne LiDAR,” Remote Sensing of Environment, 115(12), 3770-3774, 2011. [CrossRef]
- J. Verrelst, L. Alonso, G. Camps-Valls, J. Delegido, and J. Moreno, “Retrieval of Vegetation Biophysical Parameters Using Gaussian Process Techniques,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 50(5), 1832-1843, May 2012. [CrossRef]
- I. Moya, F. Daumard, N. Moise, A. Ounis, and Y. Goulas, “First airborne multiwavelength passive chlorophyll fluorescence measurements over La Mancha (Spain) fields,” in 2nd International Symposium on Recent Advances in Quantitative Remote Sensing: RAQRS’II, 25-29th September 2006, Torrent (Valencia)-Spain, 2006.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.