EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 119, 2016The 27th International Laser Radar Conference (ILRC 27)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Poster Session (Advances in Lidar Technologies and Techniques III)|
|Published online||07 June 2016|
- G. Papageorgiou and Govindjee, Chlorophyll a fluorescence. A signature of photosynthesis. Dordrecht, The Netherlands: Springer, 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Frankenberg, J. B. Fisher, J. Worden, G. Badgley, S. S. Saatchi, J.-E. Lee, G. C. Toon, A. Butz, M. Jung, A. Kuze, and T. Yokota, “New global observations of the terrestrial carbon cycle from GOSAT: Patterns of plant fluorescence with gross primary productivity,” Geophys. Res. Lett., 38(17), L17706, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Monteith, “Solar radiation and productivity in tropical ecosystems,” Journal of Applied Ecology, 9(3), 747-766, 1972. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rossini, M. Meroni, M. Migliavacca, G. Manca, S. Cogliati, L. Busetto, V. Picchi, A. Cescatti, G. Seufert, and R. Colombo, “High resolution field spectroscopy measurements for estimating gross ecosystem production in a rice field,” Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 150, 1283-1296, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Flexas, J. M. Escalona, S. Evain, J. Gulias, I. Moya, C. B. Osmond, and H. Medrano, “Steady-state chlorophyll fluorescence (Fs) measurements as a tool to follow variations of net CO2 assimilation and stomatal conductance during water-stress in C-3 plants,” Physiologia Plantarum, 114(2), 231-240, Feb 2002. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G. P. Asner, J. Mascaro, H. C. Muller-Landau, G. Vieilledent, R. Vaudry, M. Rasamoelina, J. S. Hall, and M. van Breugel, “A universal airborne LiDAR approach for tropical forest carbon mapping,” Oecologia, 168(4), 1147-1160, Apr 2012. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Mascaro, M. Detto, G. P. Asner, and H. C. Muller-Landau, “Evaluating uncertainty in mapping forest carbon with airborne LiDAR,” Remote Sensing of Environment, 115(12), 3770-3774, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Verrelst, L. Alonso, G. Camps-Valls, J. Delegido, and J. Moreno, “Retrieval of Vegetation Biophysical Parameters Using Gaussian Process Techniques,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 50(5), 1832-1843, May 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Moya, F. Daumard, N. Moise, A. Ounis, and Y. Goulas, “First airborne multiwavelength passive chlorophyll fluorescence measurements over La Mancha (Spain) fields,” in 2nd International Symposium on Recent Advances in Quantitative Remote Sensing: RAQRS’II, 25-29th September 2006, Torrent (Valencia)-Spain, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.