EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201619th International Seminar on High Energy Physics (QUARKS-2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||28 October 2016|
- D. Ponomarev and A. A. Tseytlin, “On quantum corrections in higher-spin theory in flat space,” JHEP 1605, 184 (2016) [arXiv:1603.06273]. [CrossRef]
- E. Joung, S. Nakach and A. A. Tseytlin, “Scalar scattering via conformal higher spin exchange,” JHEP 1602, 125 (2016) [arXiv:1512.08896]. [CrossRef]
- M. Beccaria and A. A. Tseytlin, “On higher spin partition functions,” J. Phys. A 48 (2015) no.27, 275401 [arXiv:1503.08143]. [CrossRef]
- M. Beccaria and A. A. Tseytlin, “Higher spins in AdS5 at one loop: vacuum energy, boundary conformal anomalies and AdS/CFT,” JHEP 1411, 114 (2014) [arXiv:1410.3273arXiv:1410.3273]. [CrossRef]
- M. Beccaria, X. Bekaert and A. A. Tseytlin, “Partition function of free conformal higher spin theory,” JHEP 1408, 113 (2014) [arXiv:1406.3542]. [CrossRef]
- S. Giombi, I. R. Klebanov and A. A. Tseytlin, “Partition functions and Casimir energies in higher spin AdSd+1=CFTd,” Phys. Rev. D 90, no. 2, 024048 (2014) [arXiv:1402.5396]. [CrossRef]
- A. A. Tseytlin, Nucl. Phys. B 877, 598 (2013) [arXiv:1309.0785]. [CrossRef]
- S. Giombi, I. R. Klebanov and B. R. Safdi, “Higher Spin AdSd+1 = CFTd at One Loop,” Phys. Rev. D 89, no. 8, 084004 (2014) [arXiv:1401.0825]. [CrossRef]
- R. R. Metsaev, “Poincare invariant dynamics of massless higher spins: Fourth order analysis on mass shell,” Mod. Phys. Lett. A 6, 359 (1991). [CrossRef]
- X. Bekaert, E. Joung and J. Mourad, “On higher spin interactions with matter,” JHEP 0905, 126 (2009) [arXiv:0903.3338]. [CrossRef]
- M. Beccaria, S. Nakach and A. A. Tseytlin, “On triviality of S-matrix in conformal higher spin theory,” arXiv:1607.06379 [hep-th].
- X. Bekaert, J. Erdmenger, D. Ponomarev and C. Sleight, “Quartic AdS Interactions in Higher-Spin Gravity from Conformal Field Theory,” JHEP 1511, 149 (2015) [arXiv:1508.04292]. [CrossRef]
- M. Taronna, “Higher-Spin Interactions: four-point functions and beyond,” JHEP 1204, 029 (2012) [arXiv:1107.5843]. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.