EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 135, 20177th International Conference on Acoustic and Radio EeV Neutrino Detection Activities (ARENA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||In-Ice Radio Detection|
|Published online||15 March 2017|
- The ARIANNA Collaboration, A First Search for Cosmogenic Neutrinos with the ARIANNA Hexagonal Radio Array, Astroparticle Physics 70 (2015) 12–26. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kleinfelder for the ARIANNA Collaboration, Design of the Second-Generation ARIANNA Ultra-High-Energy Neutrino Detector Systems, Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium, San Diego, CA, Nov. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Barwick, S. W., Progress in the Development of Radio-Cherenkov Neutrino Detectors, Proceedings of Science, ICRC 2015, (2015), 027. [Google Scholar]
- The IceCube Collaboration, Constraints on ultra-high-energy cosmic ray sources from a search for neutrinos above 10 PeV with IceCube, arXiv:1607.05886. [Google Scholar]
- Kampert, K.-H. and Unger, M., Measurements of the cosmic ray composition with air shower experiments, Astroparticle Physics, Volume 35, Issue 10, p. 660-678, 2012. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.