EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- J.M.N.T. Gray and A.R. Thorton Proc. R. Soc. A 461, 1447 (2005). [CrossRef]
- D. R. Tunuguntla, O. Bokhove, and A. R. Thornton, Journal of Fluid Mechanics 749, 99 (2014).
- P. Gajjar, K. van der Vaart, A. R. Thornton, C. G. Johnson, C. Ancey and J. M. N. T. Gray. J. Fluid Mech., vol. 794, pp. 460–505 (2016)
- S. Deboeuf, E. Lajeunesse, O. Dauchot, B. Andreotti. Phys. Rev. Lett. 97, 158303 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- B. Marks, P. Rognon, and I. Einav, Journal of Fluid Mechanics 690, 499 (2012).
- Y.M. Jiang, M. Liu. Granular Matter, 11:139 (2009), free download: www.springerlink.com/content/a8016874j8868u8r/fulltext
- Y.M. Jiang and M. Liu. Acta Mech. 225, 2363–2384 (2014)
- Y.M. Jiang and M. Liu. Applying GSH to a wide range of experiments in granular media. Eur. Phys. J. E (2015) 38:15 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Y.M. Jiang and M. Liu. Why granular media are thermal, and quite normal, after all. Eur. Phys. J. E (2017) 40: 10 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- L.W. Morland, Flow of viscous fluid through a porous deformable matrix Surveys in Geophysics (1992) 13:209-268.
- L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshitz. Fluid Mechanics. Butterworth-Heinemann (1987).
- K.M. Hill and D.S. Tan. Segregation in dense sheared flows: gravity, temperature gradients, and stress partit. J. Fluid Mech., 756, 54-88. (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.