EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- T.C. Kenney, D. Lau (1986) Internal stability of granular filters: reply. Canadian Geotechnical Journal; 23: 420–423. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.C. Kenney, D. Lau (1985) Internal stability of granular filters. Canadian Geotechnical Journal; 22 :215–225. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lafleur, J. Mlynarek, A. Rolin (1989) Filtration of broadly graded cohesionless soils. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering 1989; 115 (12):1747–1768. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kézdi (1979) Soil Physics — Selected Topics. Elsevier Scientific Publishing Co: Amsterdam. [Google Scholar]
- T. Shire and C. O’Sullivan (2012). Micromechanical assessment of an internal stability criterion. Acta Geotechnica, 8(1), 81–90. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Li, and R.J. Fannin (2008) Comparison of two criteria for internal stability of granular soil. Can. Geotech. J., 45(9), 1303–1309. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.F. De Mello (1975) Some lessons from unsuspected, real and fictitious problems in earth dam engineering in Brazil. In Proceedings 6th Regional Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering Conference for Afrika. p. 285–304. [Google Scholar]
- L. Andrianatrehina, H. Souli, J.J. Fry, Q.T. Phan, J.M. Fleureau (2012) Internal stability of granular materials in triaxial tests. ICSE Paris [Google Scholar]
- USACE (U.S. Army Corps of Engineers) (1953) Investigation of filter requirements for underdrains. Tech. Memo. No. 3-360, U.S. Waterways Experiment Station, Vicksburg, MI. [Google Scholar]
- B. Indraratna, J. Israr and C. Rujikiatkamjorn (2015) Geometrical Method for Evaluating the Internal Instability of Granular Filters Based on Constriction Size Distribution. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 141(10), 04015045. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Cundall, O.D.L. Strack (1979) The Distinct Element Method as a Tool for Research in Granular Media, Part II. University of Minnesota: Minnesota. [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Cundall, O.D.L. Strack (1979) Discrete numerical model for granular assemblies. Geotechnique 1979; 29 (1):47–65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Abdoulaye Hama, T. Ouahbi, S. Taibi, S. Souli, J.M. Fleureau, A. Pantet. Analysis of mechanical behaviour and internal stability of granular materials using discrete element method. Int. Int. J. Numer. Anal. Meth. Geomech. (2016); 40:1712–1729. DOI: 10.1002/nag.2510. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Abdoulaye Hama, T. Ouahbi, S. Taibi, J.M. Fleureau, A. Pantet, S. Souli, (2014). Numerical Analysis of Internal Stability of Granular Materials using Discrete Element Method. Geomechanics from Micro to Macro, CRC Press (2014). DOI: 10.1201/b17395-94. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.