EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fluids and particles|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- Payne, Fred C and Quinnan, Joseph A and Potter, Scott T, Remediation hydraulics (CRC Press, 2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peng, Yimin and Fan, LT, Chemical Engineering Science, 52, 2277–2290, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Weisman, Richard N and Lennon, Gerard P, Journal of waterway, port, coastal, and ocean engineering 120, 468–487, (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ngoma, J and Philippe, P and Bonelli, S and Delenne, JY and Radjai, F, Geomechanics from Micro to Macro: Proc. of the Int. Symposium on Geomechanics from Micro to Macro, 4, 1571–1576, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Philippe and M. Badiane, Physical Review E 87, 042206 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zoueshtiagh, Farzam and Merlen, Alain, Physical Review E 75, 056313, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Xilin Cui, Jun Li, Andrew Chan, and David Chapman, Powder Technology 254, 299–306, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. P. Montellà, M. Toraldo, B. Chareyre and L. Sibille, Physical Review E, 94, 052905, (2016) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Catalano, E and Chareyre, B and Barthélemy, E, International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 38, 51–71, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Chareyre, B and Cortis, A and Catalano, E and Barthélemy, E, Transport in porous media 94, 595–615, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.