EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fluids and particles|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- Silliman, S.E., Zheng, L., Conwell, P., 1998. The use of laboratory experiments for the study of conservative solute transport in heterogeneous porous media. Hydrogeol. J. 6, 166–177.
- Silliman, S.E., Simpson, E.S., 1987. Laboratory evidence of the scale effect in dispersion of solutes in porous media. Water Resour. Res. 23 (8), 1667–1673.
- Saiers, J.E., Hornberger, G.M., Hervey, C., 1994. Colloidal silica transport through structured, heterogeneous porous media. J. Hydrol. 163, 271–288. [CrossRef]
- Li, L., Barry, D.A., Culligan-Hensley, P.J., Bajracharya, K., 1994. Mass transfer in soils with local stratification of hydraulic conductivity. Water Resour. Res. 30 (11), 2891–2900.
- Huang, K., Toride, N., Van Genuchten, M.T., 1995. Experimental investigation of solute transport in large, homogeneous and heterogeneous, saturated soil columns. Transp. Porous Media 18, 283–302.
- Golfier, F., Quintard, M., Woodd, B.D., 2011. Comparison of theory and experiment for solute transport in weakly heterogeneous bimodal porous media. Adv. Water Resour. 34, 899–914.
- Majdalani, S., Delenne, C., Chazarin, J.P., Guinot, V. Solute transport in periodical heterogeneous porous media: Importance of observation scale and experimental sampling. Journal of Hydrology, 520, 52–60, 2015.
- Irwin, N.C., Botz, M.M., Greenkorn, R.A., 1996. Experimental investigation of characteristic length scale in periodic heterogeneous porous media. Transp. Porous Media 25, 235–246.
- Sternberg, S.P.K., Cushman, J., Greenkorn, R.A., 1996. Laboratory observation of nonlocal dispersion. Transp. Porous Media 23, 135–151.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.