EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- M. Budhu, Soil Mechanics and Foundations. Third edition. John Wiley and Sons, New York, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Lambe, R.V. Whitman, Soil Mechanics. John Wiley and Sons. New York, (1969) [Google Scholar]
- C. Yanqui, The theory of granular packings for fine soils. Powders and grains (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Majmudar and R.P. Behringer, Contact force measurements and stress- induced anisotropy in granular materials. Nature 435: 1079, (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Yanqui, Granular mechanics of the critical state of coarse soils. Powders and grains 1542, pp 197–200 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Holtz, W.D. Kovacs, An introduction to geotechnical engineering. Prentice Hall, (1981) [Google Scholar]
- E.W. Brooker, H.O. Ireland, Earth pressures at rest related to stress history. Canadian G. J. 11 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Jimenez, J.L de Justo, Geotecnia y cimientos, Tomo I. Editorial Rueda. Madrid (1975) [Google Scholar]
- T.C. Kenney, Discusión, Proc. ASCE 85, 67–89, (1959) [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Stark, H.T. Eid, Drained residual strength of cohesive soils. J. Geotech. Eng. ASCE, 120, 856–871, (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.