EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 140, 2017Powders and Grains 2017 – 8th International Conference on Micromechanics on Granular Media
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Particle simulations and particle-based methods|
|Published online||30 June 2017|
- D. Porcino, V. Fioravante, V.N. Ghionna, S. Pedroni Geotechnical Testing Journal. 26, 289–301 (2003)
- L. H. Ooi, J. P. Carter Geotechnical Testing Journal, 10(1):10 (1987)
- B. M. Lehane, D. J. White, Canadian Geotechnical Journal. 42, 1039–1052 (2005) [CrossRef]
- V. Fioravante, Rivista Italiana Di Geotecnica. 3, 7–22. (1999)
- S. Liu, J. Wang, Geomechanics from Micro to Macro – Soga et al. (Eds), 455–458 (2015).
- Recommended practice for planning, designing, and constructing fixed offshore platforms: working stress design. American Petroleum Institute. (2007)
- Particle flow code 2D online manual. Itasca Consulting Group, Inc. Third Edition (2006).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.