EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- Zhang, F., Cooke, P., (2012) Green Building and Energy Efficiency. Center for Advanced Studies, Cardiff University, United Kingdom.,
- A.P. Olukoya Obafemi, Sevinç Kurtb, (2016) Environmental impacts of adobe as a building material: The north cyprus traditional building case, Case Studies in Construction Materials,4, 32–41. [CrossRef]
- Gunnell, K., Chrisna, D.P., Gibberd, J.,( 2009.) Green Building In South Africa: Emerging Trends. Department of Environmental Affairs and Tourism, The Republic of South Africa,
- Ray Galvin, (2015) How many interviews are enough? Do qualitative interviews in building energy consumption research produce reliable knowledge?, Journal of Building Engineering. 1, 2–12 [CrossRef]
- P. Davies, M. Osmani, (2011) Low carbon housing refurbishment challenges and incentives: architects’ perspectives, Build. Environ. 46, 1691–1698.
- C. Isakssona, F. Karlsson, (2006) Indoor climate in low-energy houses—an interdisciplinary investigation, Build. Environ. 41, 1678–1690.
- R. Kyrö, J. Heinonen, S. Junnila, (2012) Housing managers key to reducing the greenhouse gas emissions of multi-family housing companies? A mixed method approach, Build. Environ. 56, 203–210.
- B. Meerbeek, M. te Kulve, T. Gritti, M. Aarts, E. van Loenen, E. Aarts, (2014) Building automation and perceived control: a field study on motorized exterior blinds in Dutch offices, Build. Environ. 79, 66–77.
- Meier, C. Aragon, T. Peffer, D. Perry, M. Pritoni, (2011) Usability of residential thermostats: preliminary investigations, Build. Environ. 46 1891–1898.
- W. Miller, L. Buys, J. Bell, (2012) Performance evaluation of eight contemporary passive solar homes in subtropical Australia, Build. Environ. 56, 57–68.
- M. Osmani, A. O’Reilly, (2009),Feasibility of zero carbon homes in England by 2016: a house builder’s perspective, Build. Environ. 44, 1917–1924.
- M. Pelenur, H. Cruickshank, (2013) Investigating the link between well-being and energy use; an explorative case study between passive and active domestic energy management systems, Build. Environ. 65 26–34
- Hyo Seon Park, Changyoon Ji, Taehoon Hong,( January 2016), Methodology for assessing human health impacts due to pollutants emitted from building materials, Building and Environment, Vol 95, pp. 133–144
- Andrey Tsapalov, Konstantin Kovler, (January 2016), Revisiting the concept for evaluation of radon protective properties of building insulation materials, Building and environment, 95, PP 182–188
- Nadja Lynge Lyng, Lars Gunnarsen, Helle Vibeke Andersen, Vivi Kofoed-Sørensen, Per Axel Clausen, ( May 2016), Measurement of PCB emissions from building surfaces using a novel portable emission test cell, Building and Environment, 101, PP 77–84
- Muthuvelan Thambidurai, Karthik Panchabikesan, krishna Mohan N, Velraj Ramalingam,( December 2015) Review on phase change material based free cooling of buildings—The way toward sustainability, Journal of Energy Storage, Vol 4,, PP 74–88 [CrossRef]
- N Heinrich Badenhorst, Carl Sandrock, ( 2016) Novel method for thermal conductivity measurement through flux signal deconvolution, ournal of Energy Storage, 6,pp. 32–39 [CrossRef]
- Najoua Bader, Abdelmottaleb Ouederni, (2016), Optimization of biomass-based carbon materials for hydrogen storage, Journal of Energy Storage, 5, PP 77–84 [CrossRef]
- Amr Owes Elsayed,( December 2015), Numerical study on performance enhancement of solid–solid phase change materials by using multi-nanoparticles mixtures, Journal of Energy Storage, Volume 4, PP 106–112 [CrossRef]
- Satyender Singh, Prashant Dhiman, ( 2016), Exergoeconomic analysis of recyclic packed bed solar air heater- sustained air heating system for buildings, Journal of Energy Storage, 5, pp. 33–47 [CrossRef]
- T. Chiang, S. Natarajan, I. Walker, (2012), A laboratory test of the efficacy of energy display interface design, Energy Build. 55, 471–480.
- M. Coleman, N. Brown, A. Wright, S. Firth, (2012), Information, communication and entertainment appliance use—insights from a UK household study, Energy Build. 54, 61–72.
- R. Galvin, (2013), Impediments to energy-efficient ventilation of German dwellings: a case study in Aachen, Energy Build. 56, 32–40.
- K. Gram-Hanssen, T. Christensen, P. Petersen, (2012), Air-to-air heat pumps in real-life use: are potential savings achieved or are they transformed into increased comfort? Energy Build. 53, 64–73.
- Jovanovíc, P. Pejíc, S. Djoríc-Veljkovíc, J. Karamarkovíc, M. Djelíc, (2014), Importance of building orientation in determining daylighting quality in student dorm rooms: physical and simulated daylighting parameters’ values compared to subjective survey results, Energy Build. 77, 158–170.
- J. Kanters, M. Horvat, M.-C. Dubois, (2014) Tools and methods used by architects for solar design, Energy Build. 68, 721–731.
- M. Santamouris, S. Alevizos, L. Aslanoglou, D. Mantzios, P. Milonas, I. Sarelli, S. Karatasou, K. Cartalis, J. Paravantisca, (2014) Freezing the poor—indoor environmental quality in low and very low income households during the winter period in Athens, Energy Build. 70, 61–70.
- S. Karjalainen, (2011), Consumer preferences for feedback on household electricity consumption, Energy Build. 43, 458–467.
- S. Karjalainen, (2013), Should it be automatic or manual—the occupant’s perspective on the design of domestic control systems, Energy Build. 65 119–126.
- G. Menzies, J. Wherrett, (2005) Windows in the workplace: examining issues of environmental sustainability and occupant comfort in the selection of multiglazed windows, Energy Build. 37, 623–630.
- Ridley, J. Bere, A. Clark, Y. Schwartz, A. Farrd, (2014), The side by side in use monitored performance of two passive and low carbon Welsh houses, Energy Build. 82, 13–26.
- B. Risholt, B. Time, A. Hestnes, (2013) Sustainability assessment of nearly zero energy renovation of dwellings based on energy, economy and home quality indicators, Energy Build. 60, 217–224.
- T. Sookchaiy, V. Monyakul, S. Thep, (2010), Assessment of the thermal environment effects on human comfort and health for the development of novel air conditioning system in tropical regions, Energy Build. 42, 1692–1702.
- P.K. Latha, Y. Darshana, Vidhya Venugopal, (2015), Role of building material in thermal comfort in tropical climates – A review, Journal of Building Engineering, 3, 104–113. [CrossRef]
- K. Parsons, (2003), Human, Thermal Environment: The Effects of Hot, Cold and Moderate Environment on Human Health, Comfort and Performance, second edition,. Taylor and Francis, London.
- Y. Epstein, Daniel S. Moran, (2006) Thermal comfort and the heat stress indices, J. Ind. Health 44, 388–398. [CrossRef]
- S.A. Arngrïmsson, D.S. Petitt, M.G. Stueck, D.K. Jorgensen, K.J. Cureton, (2004), Cooling vest worn during active warm-up improves 5-km run performance in the heat, J. Appl. Physiol. 96 1867–1874. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- González, G. Craig, M.J. John, (2008), The cardiovascular challenge of exercising in the heat, J. Physiol. 586 45–53. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Wesseling, J. Crowe, C. Hogstedt, K. Jakobsson, R.A. Lucas, D.H. Wegman, (2014), Resolving the enigma of the Mesoamerican nephropathy-men – a research workshop summary, Am. J. Kidney Dis. 63 (3), 396–404. [PubMed]
- R.S. Bridger, (2003), Introduction to Ergonomics, second ed., Taylor and Francis, London, p. 780.
- G.P. Bates, J. Schneider, (2008), Hydration status and physiological workload of UAE construction workers – a prospective longitudinal observational study, J. Occup. Med. Toxicol. 3 21–26.
- P. Dutta, V. Chorsiya, (2013) Scenario of climate change and human health in India, Int. J. Innov. Res. Dev. 2 (8), 157–160.
- Benachour E. and al,(2015)., Study of the Influence of the Mural Heating on the Convection in the Building in Arid Area, international review of mechanical engineering (IREME), vol.9N.1, [CrossRef]
- S. V. Patankar, ( 1980)., Numerical Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow, McGraw-Hill New York,
- De Vahl Davis G, (1983), Natural convection of air in a square cavity. A bench mark numerical solution.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.