EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- 2013 ASHRAE Handbook-Fundamentals (SI), (ASHRAE, 2013)
- S. Herrmann, H. J. Kretzschmar, D. P. Gatley, Thermodynamical Properties of Real Moist Air, Dry Air, Steam, Water, and Ice, ASHRAE RP-1485, (ASHRAE, 2009)
- E. W. Lemmon, R. T. Jacobsen, S. G. Penoncello, D. G. Friend, J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data, 29(3), (2000)
- Revised Release on the IAPWS Formulation 1995 for the Thermodynamic Properties of Ordinary Water Substance for General and Scientific Use, (IAPWS, 2014)
- K. Nerendra, B. Sudhamsa, B. M. Sarath, Research Journal of Chemical Sciences, 4(8), (2014), 42–45
- K.W. Woo, S. I. Yeo, The SNU Journal of Educational Research, 5, (1995), 127–134
- B. E. Poling, J. M. Prausnitz, J. P. O’Connell, The Properties of Gases and Liquids, (The McGraw-Hill Companies, 2001)
- L. Dvořák, J. Čížek, J. Nožička, EJP Web of Conferences, 92, (2015), 02014 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- P. Vitkovič, EJP Web of Conferences, 114, (2016), 02137 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.