EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- D.J. Hall, V. Kukadia, S. Walker, P. Tilz, G.W. Marsland, Proceedings of Physmod 2007 (2007)
- T. Lawton, A. Robins, Proceedings of Physmod 2007 (2007)
- M.F. Yassin, M. Ohba, H. Tanaka, Proceedings of 14th joint conference on application of air pollution meteorology with the air and waste management Assoc, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 1–9, (2006)
- P. Michálek, D. Zacho, Air Pollution XX (2012)
- P. Michálek and D. Zacho, Int. J. Sust. Dev. Plan. 10, p. 203–206 (2015) [CrossRef]
- P. Michálek, D. Zacho, Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2014, p. 366 (2014)
- P. Michálek, D. Zacho, Engineering Mechanics 2015, p.85 (2015)
- M. Kyncl, Numerical solution of the threedimensional compressible flow. Ph.D. thesis, MFF UK, Prague (2011)
- M. Kyncl, J. Pelant, Technical report R-5453, VZLU, Prague (2012)
- Eurocode 1: Actions on structures – Part 1-4: General actions – Wind loads (EN 1991-1-4), European Committee for Standardisation, Brussels (2005)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.