EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- M. P. Boyce, “Principles of Operation and Performance Estimation of Centrifugal Compressors,” Proceedings of the twenty-second turbomachinery symposium, Dallas, TX. (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Numerical and Experimental Modelling of the Radial Compressor Stage Syka, Tomáš and Matas, Richard and Luňáček, Ondřej, AIP Conference Proceedings, 1745, 020059 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Paroubek and J. Kynčl, “The Influence of Impeller Flow Channel on Aerodynamic Performance of a Centrifugal Compressor Stage,” ASME Paper 98-GT-40 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- J. Paroubek and V. Cyrus and J. Kynčl, “The Influence of Outlet Stator Part Surface Roughness on the Performance of a Very Low Flow Coefficient Centrifugal Compressor Stage“, ASME Paper 96-OT-179 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- P. Le Sausse and P. Fabrie and D. Arnou and F. Clunet, “CFD comparison with centrifugal compressor measurements on a wide operating range,” EPJ Web of Conferences, Volume 45(2013) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- T. Syka, “Geometry structure influence on the radial compressor stage efficiency,” Ph.D. thesis, in Czech, ZČU in Pilsen (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.