EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- V. Katti, S. Prabhu, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 51, 4480 (2008) [CrossRef]
- M. Behnia, S. Parneix, Y. Shabany, P.A. Durbin, Int. J. Heat Fluid Flow 20, 1 (1999) [CrossRef]
- D. Lytle, B. Webb, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 37, 1687 (1994) [CrossRef]
- J. Baughn, S. Shimizu, ASME Journal of Heat Transfer 111, 1096 (1989) [CrossRef]
- P. Vlček, T. Jirout, CFD simulation of flow in mixing equipment with draft tube, in CHISA conference (Seč, Czech Republic, 2015)
- V.I. Terekhov, Y.M. Mshvidobadze, Thermal Science 20, suppl. 1, 35 (2016) [CrossRef]
- Z.U. Ahmed, Y.M. Al-Abdeli, M.T. Matthews, Computers & Fluids 118, 255 (2015) [CrossRef]
- M. Wandelt, W. Roetzel, Lockin thermography as a measurement technique in heat transfer, in QIRT 96 - Eurotherm Series 50 (1997), pp. 189–194
- D. Wilcox, Turbulence Modeling for CFD (DCW Industries, Inc., 2006)
- J.O. Hinze, Turbulence (McGraw-Hill Publishing Co., New York, 1975)
- K. Petera, EPJ Web of Conferences 114, 02091 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M. Kato, B. Launder, The modelling of turbulent flow around stationary and vibrating square cylinders, in Ninth Symposium on “Turbulent Shear Flows” (1993)
- ANSYS Fluent, ANSYS Fluent Theory Guide, ANSYS, Inc., Release 16.0 (2015)
- M. Mahmood, Heat transfer from swirling impinging jets, Ph.D. thesis, Cranfield Institute of Technology (1980)
- S. Freund, Local Heat Transfer Coefficients Measured with Temperature Oscillation IR Thermography, Ph.D. thesis, Hamburg (2007)
- S. Freund, S. Kabelac, Measurement of local convective heat transfer coefficients with temperature oscilation IR thermography and radiant heating, in Proceedings of HT2005 (2005), pp. 1–7
- S. Freund, A.G. Pautsch, T.A. Shedd, S. Kabelac, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 50, 1953 (2007) [CrossRef]
- S. Freund, S. Kabelac, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 53, 3764 (2010) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.