EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- Bird G. A. Molecular gas dynamics and the direct simulation of gas flows. New York: Oxford Science Publications, Oxford University Press Inc., 1994. [Google Scholar]
- White C., Borg M. K., Scanlon T. J., Reese J. M. A DSMC Investigation of Gas Flows in Microchannels with Bends. Journal of Computers & Fluids 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Arkilic E. B. Measurement of the Mass Flow and Tangential Momentum Accommodation Coecient in Silicon Micromachined Channels. Ph.D. Thesis. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Tsien H. Superaerodynamics, The Mechanics of Rarefied Gas. Journal of the Aeronautical Sciences 13:653–664, 1946. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Micro & Nano Flows for Engineering, dsmcFOAM [Computer code]. Available at http://www.micronanoflows.ac.uk/ [Google Scholar]
- OpenFOAM Foundation, 2016. Available at http://www.openfoam.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Wang M, Li Z. Simulations for gas flows in microgeometries using the direct simulation Monte Carlo method. International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Liou WW, Fang Y. Heat transfer in microchannel devices using DSMC. Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Y, Liou WW. Computations of the flow and heat transfer in microdevices using DSMC with implicit boundary conditions. Journal of Heat Transfer 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Agrawal A, Djenidi L, Agrawal A. Simulation of gas flow in microchannels with a single ninetydegree bend. Computational Fluids 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Rovenskaya O, Croce G. Numerical analysis of rarefaction and compressibility effects in bent microchannels. ASME Conference Proceeding 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.