EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- Wen-Chieh Huang, Cheng-An Chen, Chi Shen, Jung-Yang San, Effects of characteristic parameters on heat transfer enhancement of repeated ring-type ribs in circular tubes, Exp. Thermal and Fluid Science. 68, pp. 371–380 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Subhankar Saha, Sujoy Kumar Saha, Enhancement of heat transferof laminar flow through a circular tube having integral helical rib roughness and fitted with wavy strip inserts, Exp. Thermal and Fluid Science. 50, pp. 107–113 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Kwak, K. Torii, K. Nishino, Simultaneous heat transfer enhancement and pressure loss reduction for finned-tube bundles with the fiest or two transverse rows of built-in winglets, Exp. Thermal and Fluid Science. 29, pp. 625–632 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tsutsui, T. Igarashi, Heat Transfer Enhancement of a Circular cylinder, Trans. ASME J. Heat Transfer. 128, pp. 226–233 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tsutsui, T. Igarashi, Drag Reduction of a Circular cylinder in an Air-stream, J. Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 90, pp. 527–541 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Zdravkovich, Flow Around Circular Cylinders Vol. 2: Applications (Oxford University Press, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Tsutsui, An Experimental Study on Heat Transfer around Two Side-by-side Closely Arranged Circular cylinders, Trans. ASME J. Heat Transfer. 132, pp. 111704–1–111704–8 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.