EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- Wen-Chieh Huang, Cheng-An Chen, Chi Shen, Jung-Yang San, Effects of characteristic parameters on heat transfer enhancement of repeated ring-type ribs in circular tubes, Exp. Thermal and Fluid Science. 68, pp. 371–380 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Subhankar Saha, Sujoy Kumar Saha, Enhancement of heat transferof laminar flow through a circular tube having integral helical rib roughness and fitted with wavy strip inserts, Exp. Thermal and Fluid Science. 50, pp. 107–113 (2013) [CrossRef]
- K. M. Kwak, K. Torii, K. Nishino, Simultaneous heat transfer enhancement and pressure loss reduction for finned-tube bundles with the fiest or two transverse rows of built-in winglets, Exp. Thermal and Fluid Science. 29, pp. 625–632 (2005) [CrossRef]
- T. Tsutsui, T. Igarashi, Heat Transfer Enhancement of a Circular cylinder, Trans. ASME J. Heat Transfer. 128, pp. 226–233 (2010) [CrossRef]
- T. Tsutsui, T. Igarashi, Drag Reduction of a Circular cylinder in an Air-stream, J. Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 90, pp. 527–541 (2002) [CrossRef]
- M. M. Zdravkovich, Flow Around Circular Cylinders Vol. 2: Applications (Oxford University Press, 2005)
- Tsutsui, An Experimental Study on Heat Transfer around Two Side-by-side Closely Arranged Circular cylinders, Trans. ASME J. Heat Transfer. 132, pp. 111704–1–111704–8 (2010)
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.