EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- J. Hoffman, C. Johnson, The Mathematical Secret of Flight, Normat 57, 4, pp.1–25, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hoffman, C. Johnson, Resolution of d’Alembert’s Paradox, J. Math. Fluid Mech., Vol.12 (3), pp.321–334, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Manneville, Instabilities, Chaos and Turbulence. (Imperial College Press, 2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, Force Interaction of an Airfoil in Fluid-Flow, 15th conference on Power System Engineering, Thermodynamics & Fluid Flow - ES 2016, June 09 - 10, 2016, Pilsen, Czech Republic, 7375, 7p., (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, On Aerodynamic Forces Physical Mechanism, SKMTaT 2016, 20–23 June, 2016, Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava (R. Olšiak, K. Prikkel), pp. 258–262 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, On 3D Instability of Wake behind a Cylinder, AEaNMiFMaE 2016, 27–29 April 2016, University of Žilina, Department of Power Engineering (R. Lenhard, K. Kaduchová) pp. 253–256 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, Near Wake Dynamics around a Vibrating Airfoil by Means of PIV and Oscillation Pattern Decomposition at Reynolds Number of 65 000, Journal of Fluids and Structures, 55, pp. 372–383 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, Decomposition Methods in Turbulent Research, EFM11, EPJ Web of Conferences, 25 01095 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.