EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- J. Hoffman, C. Johnson, The Mathematical Secret of Flight, Normat 57, 4, pp.1–25, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hoffman, C. Johnson, Resolution of d’Alembert’s Paradox, J. Math. Fluid Mech., Vol.12 (3), pp.321–334, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Manneville, Instabilities, Chaos and Turbulence. (Imperial College Press, 2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, Force Interaction of an Airfoil in Fluid-Flow, 15th conference on Power System Engineering, Thermodynamics & Fluid Flow - ES 2016, June 09 - 10, 2016, Pilsen, Czech Republic, 7375, 7p., (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, On Aerodynamic Forces Physical Mechanism, SKMTaT 2016, 20–23 June, 2016, Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava (R. Olšiak, K. Prikkel), pp. 258–262 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, On 3D Instability of Wake behind a Cylinder, AEaNMiFMaE 2016, 27–29 April 2016, University of Žilina, Department of Power Engineering (R. Lenhard, K. Kaduchová) pp. 253–256 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, Near Wake Dynamics around a Vibrating Airfoil by Means of PIV and Oscillation Pattern Decomposition at Reynolds Number of 65 000, Journal of Fluids and Structures, 55, pp. 372–383 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, Decomposition Methods in Turbulent Research, EFM11, EPJ Web of Conferences, 25 01095 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.