EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 143, 2017EFM16 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 May 2017|
- International Standard Atmosphere, ISO 2533:1975, International Organization for Standardization, (1975)
- Lemmon, E.W., Jacobsen, R.T., Penoncello, S.G., Friend, D.G., Thermodynamic Properties of Air and Mixtures of Nitrogen, Argon, and Oxygen from 60 to 2000 K at Pressures to 2000 MPa, Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data, Vol. 29, No. 3: 331–385 (2000) [CrossRef]
- O. Šifner, J. Klomfar, International Standards of Thermophysical Properties of Water and Steam (in Czech) (1996)
- IAPWS: Revised Release on the IAPWS Formulation 1995 for the Thermodynamic Properties of Ordinary Water Substance for General and Scientific Use (2014)
- IAPWS: Revised Release on the Pressure along the Melting and Sublimation Curves of Ordinary Water Substance (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.