EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- ASTM E722-14, Standard Practice for Characterizing Neutron Fluence Spectra in Terms of an Equivalent Monoenergetic Neutron Fluence for Radiation-Hardness Testing of Electronics, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA (2014) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM E1855-10, Standard Test Method for Use of 2N2222A Silicon Bipolar Transistors as Neutron Spectrum Sensors and Displacement Damage Monitors, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rochman, A. Koning, et al., “Nuclear Data Uncertainty Propagation: Total Monte Carlo vs. Covariances”, Journal of Korean Physics 59, 1236–1241 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Griffin, Relationship between Metrics used to Represent Displacement Damage in Materials, report SAND-2014-3341, Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, NM (April, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Kinchin, R.S. Pease, “The Displacement of Atoms in Solids by Radiation”, Reports on Progress in Physics 18 (1955) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Norgett, M.T. Robinson, I.M. Torrens, “A Proposed Method of Calculating Displacement Dose Rates,” Nuclear Engineering and Design 33, 50–54 (1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System, Version, R.E. MacFarlane, D.M. Muir, R.M. Boicourt, A.C. Kahler, report LA-UR-12-27079, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM (Dec. 20, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lindhard, M. Scharff, H. Schiott, “Range Concepts and Heavy Ion Ranges,” Mat. Phys. Medd. Dan. Vld. Selsk 33, 1–40 (1963) [Google Scholar]
- “TENDL-2015: TALYS-based evaluated nuclear data library”, A.J. Koning, D. Rochman, J. Kopecky, et al., https://tendl.web.psi.ch/tendl_2015/tendl2015 [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Koning, D. Rochman, Modern Nuclear Data Evaluation with the TALYS Code System, Nuclear Data Sheets 113, 2841–2934 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.