EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- ASTM E722-14, Standard Practice for Characterizing Neutron Fluence Spectra in Terms of an Equivalent Monoenergetic Neutron Fluence for Radiation-Hardness Testing of Electronics, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA (2014)
- ASTM E1855-10, Standard Test Method for Use of 2N2222A Silicon Bipolar Transistors as Neutron Spectrum Sensors and Displacement Damage Monitors, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA (2014)
- D. Rochman, A. Koning, et al., “Nuclear Data Uncertainty Propagation: Total Monte Carlo vs. Covariances”, Journal of Korean Physics 59, 1236–1241 (2011) [CrossRef]
- P.J. Griffin, Relationship between Metrics used to Represent Displacement Damage in Materials, report SAND-2014-3341, Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque, NM (April, 2014)
- G.H. Kinchin, R.S. Pease, “The Displacement of Atoms in Solids by Radiation”, Reports on Progress in Physics 18 (1955) [CrossRef]
- M.J. Norgett, M.T. Robinson, I.M. Torrens, “A Proposed Method of Calculating Displacement Dose Rates,” Nuclear Engineering and Design 33, 50–54 (1975) [CrossRef]
- The NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System, Version, R.E. MacFarlane, D.M. Muir, R.M. Boicourt, A.C. Kahler, report LA-UR-12-27079, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, NM (Dec. 20, 2012)
- J. Lindhard, M. Scharff, H. Schiott, “Range Concepts and Heavy Ion Ranges,” Mat. Phys. Medd. Dan. Vld. Selsk 33, 1–40 (1963)
- “TENDL-2015: TALYS-based evaluated nuclear data library”, A.J. Koning, D. Rochman, J. Kopecky, et al., https://tendl.web.psi.ch/tendl_2015/tendl2015
- A.J. Koning, D. Rochman, Modern Nuclear Data Evaluation with the TALYS Code System, Nuclear Data Sheets 113, 2841–2934 (2012) [CrossRef]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.