EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- Takeda, R., Miwa, J., and Moriya, K. (2007). BWRs for Long-Term Energy Supply and for Fissioning almost all Transuraniums. In Proc. Global 2007, Boise, Idaho
- Hernandez-Solis, A, Demaziere, C. (2015). Development of an in-house coupled neutronic and thermal-hydraulic code for the steady-state analysis of LWRs. In the proceedings of 16thReactor Physics Meeting of the Nordic Countires, Göteborg, Sweden
- Sjöstrand, H., Alhassan, E., Duan, J., Gustavsson, C., Koning, A. et al., Propagation of nuclear data uncertainties for ELECTRA burn-up calculations. Nuclear Data Sheets 118, 527–530 (2014)
- Koning A.J., Rochman D., Modern Nuclear Data Evaluation with the TALYS Code System. Nuclear Data Sheets 113(12), 2841–2934 (2012)
- Demaziere, C., Dykin, V., Hernandez-Solis, A., Development of three-dimensional capabilities for modelling stationary fluctuations in nuclear reactor cores. Annals of Nuclear Energy 84, 19–30 (2015)
- Wilks, S.S., Determination of sample size for setting tolerance limits. Annals of Mathematical Statistics 13, 91–96 (1941)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.