EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- V. Mastrangelo, I. Kodeli, E. Sartori, “Proposal of a Benchmark for Stochastic and Deterministic Analyses of Nuclear Data Sensitivities and Uncertainties”, Proc. Workshop on Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling, Coupled Multi-physics and Multi-scale LWR analysis (UAM-2006), Pisa, 28/29 April 2006, http://www.nea.fr/abs/html/nea-1769.html [Google Scholar]
- K. Ivanov et al., “Benchmark for Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling (UAM) for Design, Operation and Safety Analysis of LWRs, Volume I”, NEA/NSC/DOC(2012)10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kodeli, M. Aufiero, W. Zwermann, “Comparison of Deterministic and Monte Carlo Codes SUSD3 D, SERPENT and XSUSA for Beta-Effective Sensitivity Calculations”, PHYSOR 2016, Sun Valley, ID, USA (2016) [Google Scholar]
- “International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments”, Sept. 2015 Ed., available on DVD-ROM, NEA/NSC/DOC(95)03 [Google Scholar]
- “International Handbook of Evaluated Reactor Physics Benchmark Experiments”, March 2015 Ed., available on DVD-ROM, NEA/NSC/DOC(2006)1 [Google Scholar]
- F. Bostelmann et al., “Sampling-Based Nuclear Data Uncertainty Analysis in Criticality and Depletion Calculations”, ANS MC2015, Nashville, TN, USA (2015) [Google Scholar]
- “Scale: A Comprehensive Modeling and Simulation Suite for Nuclear Safety Analysis and Design”, ORNL/TM-2005/39, Version 6.1 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Shibata et al., “JENDL-4.0: A New Library for Innovative Nuclear Energy Systems”, Journal of the Korean Physical Society 59, 1046–1051 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bostelmann et al., “Uncertainty and Sensitivity Analysis in Criticality Calculations with Perturbation Theory and Sampling”, ANS MC2015, Nashville, TN, USA (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Porter et al., “Benchmark for Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling (UAM) for Design, Operation and Safety Analysis of LWRs, Volume II”, NEA/NSC/ DOC (2016) [Google Scholar]
- “Physics of Plutonium Fuels – BWR MOX Benchmark Specification and Results”, OEDC/NEA 2003, ISBN: 92-64-19905-5 [Google Scholar]
- D. Blanchet et al., “AEN – WPRS Sodium Fast Reactor Core Definitions”, 2011, available from OECD/NEA Data Bank [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.