EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Experimental Facilities, Equipment, Techniques and Methods|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- J. Jungerman, Production of medium-energy neutrons from proton bombardement of light elements, Nuclear Instruments and Methods 94, 421-427 (1971) [CrossRef]
- J. Watson, The neutron time-of-flight facility at the Manitoba cyclotron laboratory, Nuclear Instruments and Methods 164, 129-141 (1979) [CrossRef]
- Y. Uwamino, Semi-monoenergetic neutron field for activation experiments up to 40 MeV, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 271, 546-552 (1988) [CrossRef]
- J.H. Kim, A measurement of monoenergetic neutrons from 9Be(p,n)9B, Journal of the Korean Physical Society 32(4), 462–467 (1998)
- J. Sisterson, Cross-section measurements for neutron-induced reactions in copper at neutron energies of 70.7 and 110.8 MeV, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research B 240, 617–624 (2005) [CrossRef]
- M. Zaman, Measurement of cross-sections for 89Y(n,xn) reaction at average neutron energies of 15–36 MeV, Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry 303, 815–820 (2015) [CrossRef]
- M. Majerle, Au, Bi, Co and Nb cross-section measured by quasimonoenergetic neutrons from p+ 7Li reaction in the energy range of 18–36 MeV, Nuclear Physics A 953, 139–157 (2016) [CrossRef]
- S. Schery, Activation and angular distribution measurements of 7Li(p,n)7Be(0.0+0.429 MeV) for Ep =25-45 MeV: A technique for absolute neutron yield determination, Nuclear Instruments and Methods 147, 399–404 (1977) [CrossRef]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.