EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Fission Physics and Observables|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- E.A.C. Crouch, Atomic Data and Nuclear Data Tables, 19 (1977)
- J. Banai and M.F. James, (1987) Unpublished
- M.F. James, R.W. Mills, D.R. Weaver, Prog. Nucl. Energy 26, 1–29 (1991) [CrossRef]
- R.W. Mills, “Fission product yield evaluation”, Thesis, The University of Birmingham, UK (1995)
- M.A. Kellett, O. Bersillon, R.W. Mills, “The JEFF-3.1/-3.1.1 Radioactive Decay Data and Fission Yields Sub-libraries”, JEFF report 20, OECD, ISBN 978-92-64-99087-6 (2009)
- K-H Schmidt, B. Jurado, C. Amouroux and C. Schmitt. Nuclear Data Sheets 131, 107–221 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- A. Tobias, CEGB report, RD-B-6210-R89 (1989)
- R.F. Burstal, UK Atomic Energy Authority report ND-R-328 (R) (1979)
- Svensk Kärnbränslehantering AB, “Measurements of decay heat in spent nuclear fuel at the Swedish interim storage facility, Clab”, SKB Report R-05-62, ISSN 1402–3091 (2006)
- R.W. Mills, C.H. Zimmerman, C Shearer, “Validation of PWR spent fuel decay heat considering new SKB measurements”, NEMEA-5 Neutron measurements, Evaluations and Applications -Nuclear data for sustainable nuclear energy; Proceedings of the CANDIDE workshop 27–29 October 2008
- D. Rochman, O. Leray, A. Vasiliev, H. Ferroukhi, A.J. Koning, M. Fleming and J.C. Sublet. Annals of Nuclear Energy 95, 125 (2016) [CrossRef]
- N. Terranova, O. Serot, P. Archier, C. De Saint Jean, and M. Sumini. Nuclear Data Sheets 123, 225–230 (2015) [CrossRef]
- L. Fiorito, A. Stankovskiy, G. Van den Eynde, C.J. Diez, O. Cabellos, P.E. Labeau, Annals of Nuclear Energy 88, 12–23 (2016) [CrossRef]
- M.T. Pigni, I.C. Gauld, M.L. Williams, F. Havluj, D. Wiarda, and G. Ilas. “Applications of decay data and fission product yield covariance matrices in uncertainty quantification on decay heat” OECD/NEA WPEC Subgroup-37 meeting, 2013
- RW Mills, Nuclear Data Sheets 118, 484–487 (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.