EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Integral Experiments, Benchmarks and Data Validation|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- A. Kochetkov et al., “Current progress and future plans of the FREYA Project”, Proc. Int. Conf., TSADS-2, Nantes, France (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Van den Eynde et al., “An updated core design for the multi-purpose irradiation facility MYRRHA” Proc. Int. Conf., PHYSOR-2014, Kyoto, Japan, September 28 – October 3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Grasso et al., “The core design of ALFRED, a demonstrator for the European lead-cooled reactors”, Nucl. Eng. and Design 278, 287–301 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Rimpault et al., ‘The ERANOS code and data system for fast reactor neutronic analyses’, Proc. PHYSOR-2002, Seoul, Korea (2002) [Google Scholar]
- LA-CP-13-00634, Rev. 0 – “MCNP6 User’s Manual – Version 1.0” – Rev. 0 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Leppänen, M. Pusa, T. Viitanen, V. Valtavirta, T. Kaltiaisenaho, “The Serpent Monte Carlo code: Status, development and applications in 2013”, ANE 82, 142–150 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- NEA package 1745, http://www.nea.fr/abs/html/nea-1745.html, NEA-1745 ZZ-ALEPH-LIBJEFF3.1 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kochetkov et al., “Spectrum index and minor actinide fission rate measurements in several fast lead critical cores in the zero power VENUS-F reactor”, Proc. PHYSOR-2016, Idaho, USA (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wagemans, E. Malambu, L. Borms, “The Neutron Standard Fields at the BR1 Reactor at SCK·CEN”, ASTM 9(3) (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Rimpault, “Physics documentation of the ERANOS. The ECCO cell code”, CEA Technical Note RT-SPRC-LEPh-97-001 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- G. Palmiotti et al., “Variational Nodal Methode for the Solution of the Diffusion and Transport equation in two and three dimensional geometries”, CEA Technical Note NT-SPRC-LEPh-91-208 (1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.