EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Integral Experiments, Benchmarks and Data Validation|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- E. Gagnier, F.X. Giffard, C. Riffard, C. Carmouze, N. Leclaire, I. Duhamel, “Experimental validation of the CRISTAL V2.0 French criticality calculation package”, ICNC2015, Charlotte, p. 813–823, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- B. Cochet, A. Jinaphanh, L. Heulers, O. Jacquet “Capabilities overview of the MORET 5 Monte Carlo code”, Annals of Nuclear Energy 82, 74–84 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Haeck, “GAIA User’s Manual Version 1.0.0”, PSN-EXP/SNC/2015-165 [Google Scholar]
- A. Jinaphanh, N. Leclaire, B. Cochet, “Continuous-Energy Sensitivity Coefficients in the MORET Code”, Nuclear Science and Engineering, Volume 184, Number 1, September 2016 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments, Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development-Nuclear Energy NEA/NSC/DOC(95)03, September 2014 Edition [Google Scholar]
- T. Ivanova et al., “Impact of Nuclear Data on Multiplication Factor and Reactor Physics Parameters Calculation for Experiments Simulating Damp MOX Powders”, ND2007, Nice, 2007 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.