EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Integral Experiments, Benchmarks and Data Validation|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- https://www-nds.iaea.org/CIELO [Google Scholar]
- http://www.nndc.bnl.gov/endf/b7.1/acefiles.html [Google Scholar]
- B. Jansky, E. Novak, Neutron Spectrometry with Spherical Hydrogen Proportional Detectors, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A735, 390–398 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Sajo, M.L. Williams, M. Asgari, Comparison of measured and calculated neutron transmission through steel for a 252Cf source, Ann. Nucl. Energy 20(9), 285–604 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Jansky et al., Neutron spectra measurement and calculations using data libraries CIELO, JEFF-3.2 and ENDF/B-VII.1 in spherical Iron benchmark assemblies, ISINN-24, Dubna, Russia, May 23–27, 2016, will be published [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.