EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Integral Experiments, Benchmarks and Data Validation|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- WPEC-26, NEA No. 6410, Nuclear Energy Agency, OECD (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Salvatores, G. Palmiotti, G. Aliberti, et al., Nuclear Data Sheets 118, 38–71 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Shibata, O. Iwamoto, T. Nakagawa, et al, Journal of Nucl. Sci. Technol. 48(1), 1–30 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Qin, H. Wu, Thesis of master degree, China Institute of Atomic Energy (2015) [Google Scholar]
- NEA Nuclear Science. Committee. NEA/NSC/DOC (95)04/I, Nuclear Energy Agency, OECD, Paris, France (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. Palmiotti, et al., “New approaches to provide feedback from nuclear and covariance data adjustment for effective improvement of nuclear data files”, this conference [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.