EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Nuclear Data for Applications|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- J.P. Catalán, et al. Neutronics in support of the Bioshield Plug design of equatorial port 12 for ITER. Fusion Eng. Des. 96–97, 231–235 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Serikov, et al. Shut-Down Dose Rate analysis for ITER Diagnostic Equatorial and Upper Ports. Fusion Eng. Des. 89, 1964–1968 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Forrest. Data requirements for neutron activation. Part I: Cross sections. Fusion Eng. Des. 81, 2143–2156 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Batistoni, et al. Neutronics and nuclear data issues in ITER and their validation. Fusion Eng. Des. 83(7–9), 834–841 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Pampin, et al. European ITER TBS Neutronics. Activation and Shutdown Dose Preliminary Mapping F4E_D_23GFH9 v1.0 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B.Y. Kim. Final Report on Neutronic Analysis of the ITER TBM PP (CDR) ITER_D_JR5EZH v1.1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Juárez, et al. Shielding Proposal to Reduce the Neutron Cross Talk between EP and LP of ITER F4E_D_QPYYNV v1.0 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Davis, et al. Neutronics and Activation Analysis for the European TBS with Improved Nuclear Shielding F4E_D_24EDFT v1.0 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, et al. Activation analysis and comparison of bio-shield under ITER and ASP neutron irradiation. J. Fusion Energy 34, 727–732 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Cheon, et al. Evaluation of the Neutron Flux Effect on the ITER VUV Diagnostic System in the Upper Port. J. Korean Phys. Soc. 59(3), 2228–2232 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. García, et al. Status of reliability in determining SDDR for manual maintenance activities in ITER: quality assessment of relevant activation cross sections involved. Fusion Eng. Des. 112, 177–191 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Sanz, et al. ACAB. Inventory code for nuclear applications. User’s manual (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Loughlin, N.P. Taylor. Recommendation on Plasma scenarios (ITER_D_2V3V8G v1.2) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Forrest, et al. The European Activation File: EAF-2007 neutron-induced cross section library. UKAEA FUS 535 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Forrest, et al. Validation of EASY-2007 using integral measurements. UKAEA FUS 547 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J.-Ch. Sublet, et al. The European Activation File: EAF-2010 neutron-induced cross section library (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.