EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nuclear Data for Applications|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- D. Rochman, O. Leray, A. Vasiliev, H. Ferroukhi, A.J. Koning, M. Fleming and J.-C. Sublet, “A Bayesian Monte Carlo method for fission yield covariance information”, Annals of Nuclear Energy 95, 125–134 (2016) [CrossRef]
- K.-H. Schmidt, B. Jurado, C. Amouroux and C. Schmitt, “General description of fission observables: GEF model code”, Nuclear Data Sheets 131, 107–221 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- K. Schmidt and B. Jurado, “GEF A General Description of Fission Observables”, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, JEFF report 24, NEA/DB/DOC(2014)1
- W. Wieselquist, T. Zhu, A. Vasiliev and H. Ferroukhi, “PSI Methodologies for Nuclear Data Uncertainty Propagation with CASMO-5M and MCNPX: Results for OECD/NEA UAM Benchmark Phase I”, Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations 2013 Article ID 549793 (2013) [CrossRef]
- T. Blyth, N. Porter, M. Avramova, K. Ivanov, E. Royer, E. Sartori, O. Cabellos, H. Ferroukhi and E. Ivanov, “Benchmark for Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling (UAM) for Design, Operation and Safety Analysis of LWRs, Volume II: Specifications and Support Data for the Core Cases (Phase II)”, NEA/NSC/DOC(2014), Version 2.0, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, April, 2014
- O. Leray, L. Fiorito, D. Rochman, H. Ferroukhi, A. Pautz, A. Stankovskiy and G. Van den Eynde, “Comparison of Fission Yield Perturbation Methodologies on Nuclide Composition for a PWR UO2 Fuel Assembly”, in Proc. of the Int. Conf. PHYSOR2016, Sun Valley, Idaho, USA, 2016
- H. Ferroukhi, O. Leray, M. Hursin, A. Vasiliev, G. Perret and A. Pautz, “Study of Nuclear Decay Data Contribution to Uncertainties in Heat Load Estimations for Spent Fuel Pools”, Nuclear Data Sheets 118, 498–501 (2014) [CrossRef]
- J.-C. Sublet, J. Eastwood, J. Morgan, M. Fleming and M. Gilbert, “The FISPACT-II User Manual”, UKAEA-R(11) 11 Issue 7, UKAEA, October 2015
- A. Tobias, “Derivation of Decay Heat benchmarks for 235U and 239Pu by a least squares fit to a measured data”, Central Electricity Generating board, p. CEGB RD/B/6210/R89, 1989
- J. Dickens and et al., “Delayed beta and gamma-ray production due to thermal neutron fission of 235U: Spectral distributions for times after fission between 2 and 14000s”, ORNL/NUREG-39 (NUREG/CR-0162), Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1978
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.