EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nuclear Data for Applications|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- D. Rochman, O. Leray, A. Vasiliev, H. Ferroukhi, A.J. Koning, M. Fleming and J.-C. Sublet, “A Bayesian Monte Carlo method for fission yield covariance information”, Annals of Nuclear Energy 95, 125–134 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.-H. Schmidt, B. Jurado, C. Amouroux and C. Schmitt, “General description of fission observables: GEF model code”, Nuclear Data Sheets 131, 107–221 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- K. Schmidt and B. Jurado, “GEF A General Description of Fission Observables”, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, JEFF report 24, NEA/DB/DOC(2014)1 [Google Scholar]
- W. Wieselquist, T. Zhu, A. Vasiliev and H. Ferroukhi, “PSI Methodologies for Nuclear Data Uncertainty Propagation with CASMO-5M and MCNPX: Results for OECD/NEA UAM Benchmark Phase I”, Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations 2013 Article ID 549793 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Blyth, N. Porter, M. Avramova, K. Ivanov, E. Royer, E. Sartori, O. Cabellos, H. Ferroukhi and E. Ivanov, “Benchmark for Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling (UAM) for Design, Operation and Safety Analysis of LWRs, Volume II: Specifications and Support Data for the Core Cases (Phase II)”, NEA/NSC/DOC(2014), Version 2.0, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, April, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- O. Leray, L. Fiorito, D. Rochman, H. Ferroukhi, A. Pautz, A. Stankovskiy and G. Van den Eynde, “Comparison of Fission Yield Perturbation Methodologies on Nuclide Composition for a PWR UO2 Fuel Assembly”, in Proc. of the Int. Conf. PHYSOR2016, Sun Valley, Idaho, USA, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- H. Ferroukhi, O. Leray, M. Hursin, A. Vasiliev, G. Perret and A. Pautz, “Study of Nuclear Decay Data Contribution to Uncertainties in Heat Load Estimations for Spent Fuel Pools”, Nuclear Data Sheets 118, 498–501 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-C. Sublet, J. Eastwood, J. Morgan, M. Fleming and M. Gilbert, “The FISPACT-II User Manual”, UKAEA-R(11) 11 Issue 7, UKAEA, October 2015 [Google Scholar]
- A. Tobias, “Derivation of Decay Heat benchmarks for 235U and 239Pu by a least squares fit to a measured data”, Central Electricity Generating board, p. CEGB RD/B/6210/R89, 1989 [Google Scholar]
- J. Dickens and et al., “Delayed beta and gamma-ray production due to thermal neutron fission of 235U: Spectral distributions for times after fission between 2 and 14000s”, ORNL/NUREG-39 (NUREG/CR-0162), Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1978 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.