EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Nuclear Data for Applications|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- W. Wieselquist, T. Zhu, A. Vasiliev, and H. Ferroukhi, “PSI Methodologies for Nuclear Data Uncertainty Propagation with CASMO-5M and MCNPX: Results for OECD/NEA UAM Benchmark Phase I”, Sci. Technol. Nucl. Install. 15 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ferroukhi, O. Leray, M. Hursin, A. Vasiliev, G. Perret, and A. Pautz, “Study of Nuclear Decay Data Contribution to Uncertainties in Heat Load Estimations for Spent Fuel Pools”, Nucl. Data Sheets 118(1), 498–501 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hursin, G. Perret, and A. Pautz, “Verification of the new implementations in SHARKX against TSUNAMI to perform pinpower UQ and representativity analysis”, Ann. Nucl. Energy 77, 300–309 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bostelmann, F.-P. Weiss, A. Aures, K. Velkov, W. Zwermann, B.T. Rearden, M.A. Jessee, M.L. Williams, D. Wiarda, and W. Wieselquist, “Uncertainty and Sensitivity Analysis in Criticality Calculations with Perturbation Theory and Sampling”, in Proceedings of ANS MC2015 [Google Scholar]
- W. Zwermann, B. Krzykacz-Hausmann, L. Gallner, and A. Pautz, “Influence of Nuclear Covariance Data on Reactor Core Calculations”, in WONDER 2009 [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Rearden, “Overview of SCALE 6.2”, in Proceedings of ANS NCSD, Wilmington, NC, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- K. Ivanov, M. Avramova, S. Kamerow, I. Kodeli, E. Sartori, E. Ivanov, and O. Cabellos, “Benchmark for Uncertainty Analysis in Modelling (UAM) for Design, Operation and Safety Analysis of LWRs, Volume I: Specification and Support Data for the Neutronics Cases (Phase I)”, Report, no. Version 2.1, NEA/NSC/DOC(2012)10, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Williams, B.L. Broadhead, and C.V Parks, “Eigenvalue Sensitivity Theory for Resonance-Shielded Cross Sections”, Nucl. Sci. Eng. 177–191 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Foad and T. Takeda, “Importance of self-shielding for improving sensitivity coefficients in light water nuclear reactors”, Ann. Nucl. Energy 63, 417–426 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Aures, F. Bostelmann, M. Hursin, and O. Leray, “Benchmarking and Application of the State-of-the-Art Uncertainty Analysis Methods XSUSA and SHARK-X”, Ann. Nucl. Energy, under review, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- “SCALE: A Comprehensive Modeling and Simulation Suite for Nuclear Safety Analysis and Design.” Oak Ridge, TN. Available from Radiation Safety Information Computational Center at Oak Ridge National Laboratory as CCC-785, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- A. Gandini, G. Palmiotti, and M. Salvatores, “Equivalent generalized perturbation theory (EGPT)”, Ann. Nucl. Energy 13(3), 109–114 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hursin, D. J. Siefman, G. Perret, P. Grimm, and A. Pautz, “Verification of the new implementations in SHARK-X for reactivity coefficients and relative reactivity worth UQ”, in PHYSOR 2016 - Unifying Theory and Experiments in the 21st Century, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- A. Santamarina and D. Bernard, “Biases and Uncertainties in Doppler reactivity worth calculations”, in UAM-9 Meeting, 2015 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.