EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nuclear Reaction Measurements|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- D.P. Barry et al., “Quasi-differential Neutron Scattering in Zirconium from 0.5 to 20 MeV”, Nucl. Sci. Eng. 174(2), 188 (2013) [CrossRef]
- F.J. Saglime, “High Energy Nuclear Differential Scattering Measurements for Beryllium and Molybdenum”, Ph.D. dissertation, Mech. Aerospace and Nucl. Eng., Rensselaer Polytechnic Inst., Troy, NY (2009)
- A.M. Daskalakis et al., “Quasi-differential neutron scattering from 238U from 0.5 to 20 MeV”, Ann. Nucl. Energy 73, 455 (2014) [CrossRef]
- A.M. Daskalakis “Measurement of Elastic and Inelastic Neutron Scattering in the Energy Range from 0.5 to 20 MeV” Ph.D. dissertation, Mech. Aerospace and Nucl. Eng., Rensselaer Polytechnic Inst. Troy, NY (2015)
- A.E. Youmans et al., “Fast Neutron Scattering Measurements with Lead”, 12th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Applications of Accelerators (AccApp '15), Washington D.C., November 20, 2015
- M.B. Chadwick et al., “ENDF/B-VII.1 Nuclear Data for Science and Technology: Cross Sections, Covariances, Fission Product Yields and Decay Data”, Nucl. Data Sheets 112(12), 2887 (2011) [CrossRef]
- OECD-NEA. (2015, July 9) JEFF-3.2. [Online]. Available: https://www.oecd-nea.org/dbforms/data/eva/evatapes/jeff_32/. Last accessed: June 29, 2016
- K. Shibata et al., “JENDL-4.0: A New Library for Nuclear Science and Engineering”, J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 48(1), 1 (2011) [CrossRef]
- G.F. Knoll, Radiation Detection and Measurement, 3rd ed., New York, NY: Wiley (2000)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.