EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Nuclear Reaction Measurements|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- Canberra SEGe detectors. http://www.canberra.com/products/detectors/pdf/XtRa-detectors-C40024.pdf [Google Scholar]
- K.I. Zolotarev, A.B. Pascenco, Determination of the rate of formation of helium, hydrogen, and the generation of DPA in NPP fuel assembly by activation method, Preprint, IPPE-2056, Obninsk (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Evaluated Nuclear Structure Data File (ENSDF). Database version of February 6, (2007), http:/www-nds.iaea.org/ensdf/ [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Firestone, Table of Isotopes, Eighth edition, John Wiley & Sons. Inc., New York (1996) [Google Scholar]
- O. Bersillon, L.R. Greenwood, P.J. Griffin, K.I. Zolotarev et al., International Reactor Dosimetry File-2002 (IRDF-2002), Technical Report Series, No. 452, IAEA, Vienna (2006) [Google Scholar]
- F.G. Perey, Least-Squares Dosimetry Unfolding: The Program STAY'SL, Report ORNL/TM-6062, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.