EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 146, 2017ND 2016: International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Thermal Scattering Laws and Libraries|
|Published online||13 September 2017|
- R.J. Barth, A critical assessment of boron neutron capture therapy: an overview, Neuro Oncology 62, 1–5 (2003) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Lamarsh, Introduction to Nuclear Energy, 3rd Edition [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Squires, Introduction to the theory of thermal neutron scattering, 1st Edition, Dover Publications, 1997 [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Ramos, M.L. Sztejnberg, F. Cantargi, Bioneutronics: Thermal scattering in organics tissues and its impact on BNCT dosimetry, Applied Radiation and Isotopes 104, 55–59 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Van Der Spoel, E. Lindahl, B. Hess, G. Groenhof, A. Mark and H. Berendsen, GROMACS: fast, flexible and free, Journal of computational chemistry 26, 1701–1718 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- ICRU 44, Tissue subtitutes in radiation dosimetry and measurements, International Comission on Radiation Units and Measurements, Betsheda, MD, 1989 [Google Scholar]
- R.E. MacFarlane and D.W. Muir, NJOY Nuclear Data Processing System, Los Álamos National Laboratory, New Mexico, USA, 1994 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Pelowitz, MCNP6 User's Manual, Version 1.0, LA-CP-13-00634, Rev. 0, Los Álamos National Laboratory, New Mexico, USA, 2013 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.