EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 147, 201719th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- V. Erckmann et al., Electron cyclotron heating for W7-X: Physics and Technology. Fusion Science and Technology 52, No 2 (2007) 291–312.
- W.H.F. Talbot, Facts relating to optical sciences. No. IV. Philos. Mag. 9 (Third series), 401 (1836).
- K. Ohkubo et al., “Extension of steering angle in a square corrugated waveguide antenna”. Fusion Eng. Des. 65 (2003), 657–672. [CrossRef]
- B. Plaum et al. “Numerical calculation of reflection characteristics of grooved surfaces”. J. Infrared Milli. Terahz. Waves 32 (2011), 482–495. [CrossRef]
- C. Lechte “Investigation of the Scattering Efficiency in Doppler Reflectometry by Two-Dimensional Full-Wave Simulations” IEEE Trans. Plas. Sci. 37 No 6, 2009, 1099–1104 [CrossRef]
- G. G. Denisov et al: “Efficiency enhancement of components based on Talbot effect”. Int. J. Infrared Milli. Waves 28 (2007), 923–935 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.