EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 147, 201719th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- S. Kedia, S. Pradhan, IEEE Trans. on App. Supercond., 20, 4, (August 2010), 2235. [CrossRef]
- S. Kedia, S. Pradhan, Int. Res. Report, IPR (2008)
- R. Prakash, DST/IPR/Gyro/12-13/ASM/0, Int. Tech. Report, IPR.
- J. P. Anderson, M. A. Shapiro, R. J. Temkin, I. Mastovsky, and S. Cauffman, (June 2004).
- M. Thumm, Fusion Engg. & Design, 66-68, 69–90, (2003). [CrossRef]
- G.B. Ferguson, N.W. Kerley and G.A. Kirby Fusion Engg. & Design, 20, 311–316, (1993). [CrossRef]
- S. Sanz, IEEE Trans. on App. Supercond., (July 2007).
- Q. Wang, Cryogenics, 47, 364–379, (2007). [CrossRef]
- X. Donghui, Plasma Sci. and Tech., 16 (4), (April 2014).
- D. Bhavsar, Internal Report, IPR.
- P. Raj, M. Ghate, U. Prasad, Internal Report, IPR.
- P. Raj, U. Prasad, M. Ghate, IEEE Trans. on App. Supercond., 26, 8, (December 2016), 4902607.
- M. Banaudha, Internal Technical Report, IPR.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.