EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 148, 20175th course of the MRS-EMRS “Materials for Energy and Sustainability” and 3rd course of the “EPS-SIF International School on Energy”
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- Petroleum Technology Research Centre and Global Carbone Capture and Storage Institute, in What happens when CO2 is stored underground? Q&A from the IEAGHG Weyburn-Midale CO2 Monitoring and Storage Project (2014). Retrieved from: https://hub globalccsinstitute.com/sites/default/files/publications/151303/co2-storedunderground-ieaghg-weyburn-midale-co2-monitoring-storage-project.pdf.
- United Nations, in 2014 Revision World Urbanization Prospects (2014). Retrieved from: https://esa.un.org/unpd/wup/publications/files/wup2014-highlights.Pdf.
- Standeland A., in Why CO2 Capture And Storage (CCS) Is An Important Strategy To Reduce Global CO2 Emissions, October 9 (2007). Retrieved from: http://bellona.org/news/ccs/2007-10-why-co2-capture-and-storage-ccs-is-an-important-strategy-to-reduce-global-co2-emissions.
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), in Sources of Greenhouse Gas Emissions, last updated October 6 (2016). Retrieved from: https://www.epa.gov/ghgemissions/sources-greenhouse-gas-emissions.
- International Energy Agency (IEA), in Key World Energy Statistics 2009 (2009). Retrieved from: http://www.observatoire-du-nucleaire.org/IMG/pdf/2009-keyworld-aie.pdf.
- International Energy Agency (IEA), in World Energy Outlook 2015 (2015). Retrieved from: https://www.iea.org/Textbase/npsum/WEO2015SUM.pdf.
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), in Carbon Dioxide Capture Sequestration, last updated August 9 (2016). Retrieved from: https://www3.epa.gov/climatechange/ccs/index.html.
- Carbon Capture and Storage Association (CCSa), in Economic Importance (2012). Retrieved from: http://www.ccsassociation.org/why-ccs/economic-importance/.
- CO2 Capture Project (CCP), in What is CO2 Capture and Storage? (2015). Retrieved from: http://www.co2captureproject.org/what_is_CO2_capture_storage.html.
- De Coninck and Benson S., in Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage: Issues and Prospects, Annu. Rev. Environ. Res., 39 (2014) 243. Retrieved from: http://www.annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev-environ-032112-095222. [CrossRef]
- International Energy Agency (IEA), in Energy Technology Perspectives 2014 (2014).
- Thompson A., in Major Greenhouse Gas Reductions Needed by 2050: IPCC, April 13 (2014). Retrieved from: http://www.climatecentral.org/news/major-greenhouse-gasreductions-needed-to-curtail-climate-change-ipcc-17300.
- Center for Climate and Energy Solutions (C2ES), EPA Regulations of Greenhouse Gas Emissions from New Power Plants (2015). Retrieved from: https://www.c2es.org/federal/executive/epa/ghg-standards-for-new-power-plants.
- World Resources Institute, in CCS Overview: What Is CCS? (2016). Retrieved from: http://embarq.wri.org/project/carbon-dioxide-capture-storage/ccs-basics.
- Global CCS Institute, in The Global Status of CCS: 2015 Summary Report (2015). Retrieved from: https://www.globalccsinstitute.com/publications/global-statusccs-2015-summary-report.
- Global CCS Institute, in Carbon capture and storage in the community of Portuguese language countries: opportunities and challenges (2015). Retrieved from: https://hub.globalccsinstitute.com/publications/carbon-capture-and-storage-communityportuguese-language-countries-opportunities-and-challenges/32-sectorspotential-ccs-activities.
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, in Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage (2005). Retrieved from https://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/special-reports/srccs/srccs_wholereport.pdf.
- International Energy Agency, in The Way Forward: Five Key Actions to Achieve a Low-Carbon Energy Sector (2014). Retrieved from: https://www.iea.org/publications/freepublications/publication/The_Way_forward.pdf.
- International Energy Agency, in Prospects for CO2 Capture and Storage (2015). Retrieved from: https://www.iea.org/Textbase/npsum/ccsSUM.pdf.
- International Energy Agency, in Technology Roadmap, Carbon capture and Storage (2013). Retrieved from: https://www.iea.org/publications/freepublications/publication/technologyroadmapcarboncaptureandstorage.pdf.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.