EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 149, 201710th International Workshop 2017 “Strong Microwaves and Terahertz Waves: Sources and Applications”
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||High-power microwave sources|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- Onorato, M., Residori, S., Bortolozzo, U., Montina, A., Arecchi, F. Rogue waves and their generating mechanisms in different physical contexts // Phys. Reports 2013. V. 528, No. 3. P. 47-89. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Solli, D.R., Ropers, C., Koonath, P., Jalali, B. Optical rogue waves // Nature 2007. V. 450, P. 1054-1057 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ginzburg, N.S., Nusinovich, G.S., Zavolsky, N.A. Theory of non-stationary processes in gyrotrons with low Q resonators // Int. J. of Electronics 1986. V. 61, P. 881-894. [CrossRef]
- Ginzburg, N.S., Sergeev, A.S., Zotova, I.V. Time-domain self-consistent theory of frequency-locking regimes in gyrotrons with low-Q resonators // Phys. Plasmas 2015. V. 22, P. 033101. [CrossRef]
- Zhang, T-B., Marshall, T.C. Possibility of generating a high-power self-similar radiation pulse from a free electron laser. // Phys. Rev. Lett. 1995. V.74, Iss.6. P. 916-919. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.