EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||1. Nuclear Data, Radiation Detection, Measurements & Dosimetry|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- Ph. Humbert, B. Méchitoua, “Fast Gamma Ray Leakage Spectra Simulation,” Proc. M&C 2009, Saratoga Springs, New York, May 3–7, 2009, American Nuclear Society (2009) (CD-ROM). [Google Scholar]
- A. Tsilanizara et al., “DARWIN: an evolution code system for a large range of applications,” Proc. Of the 9th Int. Conf. on Radiation Shielding, Tsukuba, Japan, Oct. 17-22, p. 845 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- X-5 Monte Carlo Team 2003, "MCNP A General Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport Code Version 5," LA-UR-03-1987, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Mitchell, J. Mattingly, “Rapid Computation of Gamma-ray Spectra for One-Dimensional Source Models”, Trans. Am. Nuc. Soc., 98, pp565-568 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Salgado et al., “Validation of a NaI(Tl) detector’s model developed with MCNP-X code," Progress in Nuclear Energy, 59, 19-25 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.