EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||1. Nuclear Data, Radiation Detection, Measurements & Dosimetry|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- M. Morichi, H. Toubon, R. Venkataraman, J. Beaujoin, Ph. Dubart, “Nuclear measurement technologies & solutions implemented during nuclear accident at Fukushima” in Proceedings of the IEEE/ Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement and their Applications (ANIMMA) international conference, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- T. Whelan, H Johannsson, M. Kaess, J.-J. Leonard, J. McDonald, “Robust real-time visual odometry for dense RGB-D mapping, in proceedings of the IEEE International conference on robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2013, pp. 5724-5731. [Google Scholar]
- Ph. Dubart, M. Morichi, “3D topographic and radiological modeling of an environment”, STMI International Patent Application WO2015024694 published Feb. 26, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- F. Hautot, Ph. Dubart, R. Abou-Khalil, M. Morichi, “Novel real-time 3D radiological mapping solution for ALARA maximization” IEEE/ Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement and their Applications (ANIMMA) international conference, 2015 Lisbon [Google Scholar]
- C. Liang-Chia, T. Nguyen Van, S. Hung-Fa, and I. Hsien-I, “In-situ clouds-powered 3-D radiation detection and localization using novel color-depthradiation (CDR) mapping”. In “advanced robotics”, vol. 28, no. 12, pp. 841-857, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- M. Labbé and F. Michaud, “Online Global Loop Closure Detection for Large-Scale Multi-Session Graph-Based SLAM”, in Proceedings of the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- M. Labbé and F. Michaud, “Appearance-Based Loop Closure Detection for Online Large-Scale and Long-Term Operation,” in IEEE Transactions on Robotics, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 734-745, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Labbé and F. Michaud, “Memory management for real-time appearance-based loop closure detection,” in Proceedings of the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2011, pp. 1271–1276. [Google Scholar]
- F. Panza, « Développement de la spectrométrie gamma in situ pour la cartographie de site ». thèse de doctorat. Université de Strasbourg, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.