EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||1. Nuclear Data, Radiation Detection, Measurements & Dosimetry|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- A. Ferrari et al., "FLUKA: a multi-particle transport code", CERN-2005-10 (2005), INFN/TC05/11, SLAC-R-773 [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Böhlen et al. "The FLUKA Code: Developments and Challenges for High Energy and Medical Applications", Nuclear Data Sheets 120, 211-214 (2014) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Beck et al., "Investigation on Photon Energy Response of RadFET Using Monte Carlo Simulations", IEEE Transactions on nuclear science, Vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 1151-1157, August 2007. [Google Scholar]
- M. Wind et al., "Investigation of the Energy Response of RadFET for High Energy Photons, Electrons, Protons, and Neutrons", IEEE Transactions on nuclear science, Vol. 56, no. 6, pp. 3387-3392, December 2009. [Google Scholar]
- G. Spiezia et al., "The LHC Accelerator Radiation Monitoring System-RadMon", 2011. [Google Scholar]
- J. Mekki et al., "Mixed Particle Influence on RadFET Responses Using Co-60 Calibration", IEEE Transactions on nuclear science, Vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 2435-2443, August 2013. [Google Scholar]
- G. Spiezia et al., "A New RadMon Version for the LHC and its injection lines", IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci, vol. 61, no. 6, pp. 3424-3431, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- J. Mekki et al., "A Mixed Field Facility At CERN for Radiation Test: CHARM", RADiation and its Effects on Components and Systems (RADECS), 14-18 September 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A. Holmes-Sieldle and L. Adams, "Handbook of Radiation Effects", Second Edition, Oxford University Press, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- S. Bonaldo, "CHARM Una nuova facility del CERN per test di elettronica con spettri misti di radiazione ionizzante", 2016. [Google Scholar]
- F. Ravotti et al., "Response of RadFET Dosimeters to High Fluences of Fast Neutrons", IEEE Transactions on nuclear science, Vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 959-965, August 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Martin J. Berger et al., "ESTAR, PSTAR, and ASTAR: Computer Programs for Calculating Stopping-Power and Range Tables for Electrons, Protons, and Helium Ions (version 1.21)", Citation: http://physics.nist.gov/Star [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.