EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||1. Nuclear Data, Radiation Detection, Measurements & Dosimetry|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- M. Durante, J.S. Loeffler, Charged particles in radiation oncology, Nature Reviews Clinical Oncology 7: 37-43 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Particle Therapy Co-operative Group PTCOG: http://www.ptcog.ch/index.php/facilities-in-operation. [Google Scholar]
- K. Weyrather, G. Kraft, RBE of carbonions: Experimental data and the strategy of RBE calculation for treatment planning, Radiotherapy and Oncology 73 (2): S161-S169 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- V. Conte, D. Moro, P. Colautti, B. Grosswendt, Nanodosimetric descriptors of the radiation quality of carbonions, Radiation Protection Dosimetry 166 (1-4): 214-218 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V. Cesari et al., Nanodosimetric measurements with an avalanche confinement TEPC, Radiation Protection Dosimetry 99 (1-4): 337-342 (2002). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Bortot et al., Development of a Vacuum and Gas Flow System for a New Avalanche Confinement TEPC, INFN Website, LNL Annual Report 2013. [Google Scholar]
- International Commission on Radiation Units and Measurement (ICRU), Microdosimetry , Report 36 (1983). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.