EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||1. Nuclear Data, Radiation Detection, Measurements & Dosimetry|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- R. B. GALLAHER and A. S. KITZES, “Summary Report on Portland Cement Concretes for Shielding,” ORNL-1414, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (1953) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. KOMAROVSKII, Shielding Materials for Nuclear Reactors, Pergamon Press, New York (1961) [Google Scholar]
- H. S. DAVIS, “High Density Concrete for Shielding Atomic Energy Plants,” J. Am. Concrete. Inst., 54, 5, 1965 (1958) [Google Scholar]
- K. OKADA et al., “A Few Experiments for Shielding Concrete,” in “Technical Annual Report for Cement,”, 452 (1957) in Japanese [Google Scholar]
- J.O. HENRIE, “Properties of Nuclear Shielding Concrete,”, J. Am. Concrete. Inst., 56, 7, 37 (1959) [Google Scholar]
- Y. YARAR and A. BAYULKEN, “Investigation of Neutron Shielding Efficiency and Radioactivity of Concrete Shielding Containing Colemanite,” J. Nuclear. Materials., 212–215, 1720 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- D. E. VOLKMAN and P. L. BUSSOLINI, “Comparison of Fine Particle Colemanite and Boron Frit in Concrete for Time-Strength Relationship,” J. Test. Eval., 20, 92 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Berna Oto et al., Photon attenuation properties of some concretes containing barite and colemanite in different rates. Annals of Nuclear Energy 51 (2013) 120–124 [Google Scholar]
- Turgay Korkut et al., Neutron dose transmission measurements for several new concrete samples including colemanite. Annals of Nuclear Energy 37 (2010) 996–998 [Google Scholar]
- S. USAMI, K. SASAKI, T. DESHUMARU, and F. NAKASHIMA, " Measurement of Shielding Characteristics in the Prototype FBR Monju,” J. Nucl. Sci. Technol., Suppl. 1, 83 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Koichi Okuno, Masayoshi Kawai, Hitoshi Yamada, "Development of Novel Neutron Shielding Concrete", Nuclear Technology, 168, 545–552 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Masayoshi Kawai, Masao Yonemura, Shuki Torii, Takashi Mutoya, Kazuhiro Mori, Toshiharu Fkunaga, Koichi Okuno, Kazuo Takeda, Koji Niita and Takashi Kamiyama, "Novel monolayer shields of a neutron powder diffractometer SPICA at BL09 of J-PARC", Progress in Nuclear Science and Technology, 4, 156–159 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Koichi Okuno, Masayoshi Kawai, Hitoshi Yamada, Takenao Shinohara, Shin-ichi Takata, Junichi Suzuki, Kentaro Suzuya and Kazuya Aizawa, "Application of neutron shield concrete to neutron scattering instrument TAIKAN in J-PARC", Progress in Nuclear Science and Technology, 4, 619–622 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Sato, K. Niita, N. Matsuda, S. Hashimoto, Y. Iwamoto, S. Noda, T. Ogawa, H. Iwase, H. Nakashima, T. Fukahori, K. Okumura, T. Kai, S. Chiba, T. Furuta and L. Sihver, Particle and Heavy Ion Transport Code System PHITS, Version 2.52, J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 50: 9, 913-923 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Shibata, O. Iwamoto, T. Nakagawa, N. Iwamoto, A. Ichihara, S. Kunieda, S. Chiba, K. Katakura: "JENDL-4.0: A New Library for Nuclear Science and Engineering," J. Nucl. Sci. Technol. 48 (1), 1-30 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.