EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||1. Nuclear Data, Radiation Detection, Measurements & Dosimetry|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- J. Becker, E. Brunckhorst, R. Schmidt, “Photoneutron production of a Siemens Primus linear accelerator studied by Monte Carlo methods and a paired magnesium and boron coated magnesium ionization chamber system”, Physics in Medicine and Biology, 52 (21), pp. 6375–6387. (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- H.W. Fisher, B.E. Tabot, B. Poppe, “Activation process in medical linear accelerators and spatial distribution of activation products”, Physics in Medicine and Biology, 51, pp. N461–N466. (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- K. Polaczek-Grelik, B. Karaczyn, A. Konefał, “Nuclear reactions in linear medical accelerators and their exposure consequences”, Applied Radiation and Isotopes, 70, pp. 2332–2339. (2012) [CrossRef]
- W. Abdel-Rahman, E.B. Podgorsak, “Neutron-activation revisited: the depletion and depleteon-activation models”, Medical Physics, 32 (2), pp. 326–336. (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- I. Gudowska, A. Brahme, P. Andreo, W. Gudowski, J. Kierkegaard, “Calculation of absorbed dose and biological effectiveness from photonuclear reactions in a bremsstrahlung beam of end point 50 MeV”, Physics in Medicine and Biology, 44, pp. 2099–2125. (1999) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J.-P. Lin, T.-Ch. Chu, S-Y. Lin, M.-T. Liu, “The measurement of photoneutron in the vicinity of Siemens Primus linear accelerator”, Applied Radiation and Isotopes, 55, pp. 315–321. (2001) [CrossRef]
- A. Konefał, A. Orlef, M. Dybek, Z. Maniakowski, K. Polaczek-Grelik, W. Zipper, „Correlation between radioactivity induced insi de the treatment room and the undesirable thermal/resonance neutron radiation produced by linac”, Physica Medica, 24, pp. 212–218. (2008) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- P.D. Allen, A. M. Chaudhri, “ Charged photoparticle production in tissue during radiotherapy”, Medical Physics, 24, pp. 837–839. (1997) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- D. Sheikh-Bagheri, D.W.O. Rogers, “Monte Carlo calculations of nine megavoltage photon beam spectra using the BEAM code”, Medical Physics, 29, pp. 391–402. (2002) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- ENDF/B-VII.1 (USA, 2011) data base, available online. URL http://www.nndc.bnl.gov/sigma/search.jsp (2016)
- K. Polaczek-Grelik, B. Karaczyn, M. Grządziel, M. Pieńkos, A. Konefał, W. Zipper, „The map of thermal and resonance neutron distribution insi de the treatment room for akcelerator therapy”, Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, Series of Monographs, 1, pp. 139–145. (2010)
- L.L. Donadille et al., “Radiation protection of workers associated with secondary neutrons produced by medical linear accelerators”, Radiation Measurements, 43, pp. 939–943. (2008)
- Y.-H. Liu et al., “The activation contamination in the metal-based ionization chambers as gamma dosimeters in the mixed field dosimetry”, Radiation Measurements, 45, pp. 1427–1431. (2010)
- M. Janiszewska, K. Polaczek-Grelik, M. Raczkowski, B. Szfron, A. Konefał, W. Zipper, „Secondary radiation dose during high-energy total body irradiation”, Strahlentherapie und Onkologie, 190 (5), pp. 459–466. (2014) [CrossRef]
- H. Smith (ed.), Conversion coefficients for use in radiological protection against external radiation, ICRP Publication 74, Pergamon Press, Oxford, United Kingdom, (1996)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.