EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||2. Shielding Experiments & Benchmarks|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- M. Švadlenková et al., Gamma spectrometry of short living fission products in fuel pins, Nucl. Inst. and Meth. in Physics Research Section A, 739, (2014), pp 55-62, [CrossRef]
- H. Kröhnert et al., Gamma-ray spectrometric measurements of fission rate ratios between fresh and burnt fuel following irradiation in a zero-power reactor, Nucl. Inst. and Meth. in Physics Research Section A, 698, (2013), pp 72-80 [CrossRef]
- M. Košťál et al., Effect of inhomogeneities inserted into fuel assembly in the VVER-1000 mock-up on the LR-0 research reactor, Ann. of Nucl. En., 69, (2014), pp 168-174 [CrossRef]
- M. Koleška et al., Determination of IRT-2M fuel burnup by gamma spectrometry, Appl. Rad. and Isot., 107, (2016), pp 92-97 [CrossRef]
- M. Košťál et al., Comparison of various hours living fission products for absolute power density determination in VVER-1000 mock up in LR-0 reactor, Appl. Rad. and Isot., 105, (2015), pp 264-272 [CrossRef]
- M. Košťál et al., Determination of critical assembly absolute power using post-irradiation activation measurement of week-lived fission products, Appl. Rad. and Isot., 89, (2014), pp 18-24 [CrossRef]
- M. Košťál, V. Rypar, M. Švadlenková, The pin power distribution in theVVER-1000 mock-up on the LR-0 research reactor, Nucl. Eng. and Des., 242, (2012), pp 201-214 [CrossRef]
- M. Košťál, M. Švadlenková, J. Milčák, The application and comparison of 97Zr and 92Sr in the absolute determination of the contribution of power density and cladding activation in a VVER-1000 Mock-Up on the LR-0 Research Reactor, Nucl. Inst. and Meth. in Physics Research Section A, 738, (2014), pp 87-92 [CrossRef]
- U.C. Bergmann et al, Optimised non-invasive method to determine 238U-captures-to-total-fissions in reactor fuel, Nucl. Inst. and Meth. in Physics Research Section A, 556, 1, (2006), pp 331-338 [CrossRef]
- D.B. Pelowitz (Ed.), MCNP6™ User's Manual, Los Alamos National Laboratory Report, LA-CP-13– 00634 (2013)
- T. Goorley, et al., "Initial MCNP6 Release Overview", Nuclear Technology, 180, pp 298-315 (Dec 2012).
- M.B. Chadwick et al, ENDF/B-VII.0: Next Generation Evaluated Nuclear Data Library for Nuclear Science and Technology, Nuclear Data Sheets, 107, 12, (2006), pp 2931-3060 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- C. Guler, S. Levine, K. Ivanov et al, Development of the VVER core loading optimization system, Ann. of Nucl. En., 31, 7, (2004), pp 747-772 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.