EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||2. Shielding Experiments & Benchmarks|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- S. Salasca et al., “The ITER Equatorial Visible/Infra-Red Wide Angle Viewing System: Status of design and R&D”, Fusion Engineering and Design, March 2015. [Google Scholar]
- R. Juárez, R. Pampin, B. Levesy, F. Moro, A. Suarez, J. Sanz, “Shutdown dose rates at ITER equatorial ports considering radiation cross-talk from torus cryopump lower port”, Fusion Eng. Des., 100 (2015), pp. 501–506. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-C. Trama, E. Brun, F. Damian, C. Diop, E. Dumonteil, F.-X. Hugot, “TRIPOLI-4® version 9 Shielding for the fusion community: overview, relevant bench-marking for fusion and licencing policy”, ISFNT-11, Barcelona, Spain, September 16-20, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- X-5 Monte Carlo Team, “MCNP – A General Monte Carlo N-Particle Transport Code Version 5”, LA-CP-03-0245, Los Alamos National Laboratory, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- D. Lopez Al-dama and A. Trkov, " FENDL-2.1: update of an evaluated nuclear data library for fusion applications Report INDC(NDS)-46 (Vienna: IAEA)", 2004. [Google Scholar]
- SpaceClaim CAD Software: www.spaceclaim.com. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wu, “CAD-based interface programs for fusion neutron transport simulation FDS Team”, Fusion Engineering and Design. vol. 84 (2009) pp. 1987–1992. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.-X. Hugot and Y.-K. Lee, “A New Prototype Display Tool for the Monte-Carlo Particle Transport Code TRIPOLI-4®”, Progress in Nuclear Science and Technology, Vol 2, pp. 851-854, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-P. Both, J.-C. Nimal, T. Vergnaud, “Automated Importance Generation and Biasing Techniques for Monte-Carlo Shielding Techniques by the TRIPOLI-3 Code”, Progress in Nuclear Energy, Vol 24, pp. 273-281, 1990. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Petit, Y.-K. Lee, C.M. Diop, “Variance Reduction Adjustment in Monte-Carlo TRIPOLI-4® Neutron Gamma Coupled Calculations”, Progress in Nuclear Science and Technology, Vol 4, pp. 408-412, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Santamarina et al., “The JEFF-3.1.1 nuclear data library, JEFF report 22, validation results from JEF-2.2 to JEFF-3.1.1”, vol. 6807. OECD, NEA, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, U. Fischer, “Rigorous MCNP Based Shutdown Dose Rate Calculations: Computational Scheme, Verification Calculations and Application to ITER”, Fusion Engineering and Design, Vol. 63-64, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- F. Malouch et al., “Recent developments in the TRIPOLI-4® Monte-Carlo code for fusion applications”, in proceedings of SOFT 2016, Prague, Czech Republic. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.