EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||2. Shielding Experiments & Benchmarks|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- American Nuclear Society, Nuclear analysis and design of concrete radiation shielding for nuclear power plants, ANSI/ANS-6.4.1-1997 (1997)
- Argonne National Laboratory, Reactor physics constants, ANL-5800 (1963)
- R. L. Walker and M. Grotenhuis, A Summary of shielding constants for concrete, ANL-6443 (1961)
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Doors3.2: one, two- and three-dimensional discrete ordinates neutron/photon transport code system, Radiation Safety Information Computational Center computer code collection, Oak Ridge, TN, CCC-650 (1998)
- K. Kosako, N. Yamano, T. Fukahori, K. Shibata and A. Hasegawa, The libraries FSXLIB and MATXSLIB based on JENDL3.3, JAERI-Data/Code 2003-011 (2003)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.