EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 153, 2017ICRS-13 & RPSD-2016, 13th International Conference on Radiation Shielding & 19th Topical Meeting of the Radiation Protection and Shielding Division of the American Nuclear Society - 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||3. Accelerators & Fusion Facilities|
|Published online||25 September 2017|
- IAEA, “Clearance Levels for Radionuclides in Solid Materials”, International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Vienna, Austria, IAEA-TECDOC-855, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- NCRP, “Managing Potentially Radioactive Scrap Metal,” National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements (NCRP), Bethesda MD, NCRP Report No. 144, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- ANSI, “Surface and Volume Radioactivity Standards for Clearance”, American National Standard Institute (ANSI), ANSI N13.12, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. DOE, “Clearance and Release of Personal Property from Accelerator Facilities”, U.S. Department of Energy Standard, in review and approval process (2016) [Google Scholar]
- U.S. DOE, “Radiation Protection of the Public and the Environment”, Department of Energy Order 458.1, Chg. 3, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- SLAC, “SLAC Material Release Program Manual”, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory (SLAC), Radiation Protection Department procedure RPD-010, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- JLAB, “Technical Basis for Release of Solid Materials from Radiological Control when Residual Radioactivity Levels Are Indistinguishable from Background,” Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility (JLAB), Radiation Control Department, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Sullivan, “A Guide to Radiation and Radioactivity Levels near High Energy Particle Accelerators,” Nuclear Technology Publishing, ISBN 1-870965-18-3, Ashford, Kent, England, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- K. Masumoto, H. Matsumura, K. Bessho, and A. Toyoda, “Role of Activation Analysis for Radiation Control in Accelerator Facilities.” Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, 278, No. 2, 449–453, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. Böhlen, F. Cerutti, M.P.W. Chin, A. Fassò, A. Ferrari, P.G. Ortega, A. Mairani, P.R. Sala, G. Smirnov and V. Vlachoudis, The FLUKA Code: Developments and Challenges for High Energy and Medical Applications", Nuclear Data Sheets 120, 211-214 (2014) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ferrari, P.R. Sala, A. Fasso, and J. Ranft, "FLUKA: a multi-particle transport code", CERN-2005-10 (2005), INFN/TC_05/11, SLAC-R-773 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.